Biden cancels 6billion in student debt

For public service workers, after the supreme court ruled against him. Why aren't the people screaming that he's breaking the law just they do with Trump?
Because the SC case has nothing to do with this? Come on Joe, we do this every time and it's always the same explanation.

I don't understand the visceral hatred some of you have with student loan debt. It is just weird.

I don't understand the visceral hatred some of you have with student loan debt. It is just weird.
They took out a loan that the public is paying for them. No different than their cars or house being paid off with tax dollars. It's ridiculously unethical. The Biden admin is purchasing votes thousands of dollars at a time. How some are too stupid to understand that is weird.

Reactions: marcusluvsvols
They took out a loan that the public is paying for them. No different than their cars or house being paid off with tax dollars. It's ridiculously unethical. The Biden admin is purchasing votes thousands of dollars at a time. How some are too stupid to understand that is weird.
Car and home loans have collateral so they are not the same. They also evaluate risk which student loans don't do

So? The "Students" accepted the loan, they need to pay it back. Not me. This isn't hard. A loan is a loan.
You made the comparison not me. Also plenty of car and home loans get discharged while a student loan can't. Still trying to figure out how they're similar

Reactions: Rasputin_Vol
I still maintain that $1.5T it would cost us to wipe out all the student debt, in exchange for an amendment barring the State from engaging in these activities - would be an absolute bargain.
Have to believe there would be an economic offset to the cost given the freed up capital

Bottom line is that this thread is stupid. We also still need to address the loans going forward which no one is doing

You made the comparison not me. Also plenty of car and home loans get discharged while a student loan can't. Still trying to figure out how they're similar
A loan is a loan. You take it out then pay it back. You're just trying to huffhines with semantics.

Sounds like you're all for the taxpayer paying for student loans.

With responses like yours it's no wonder the public is fiscally stupid.

A loan is a loan. You take it out then pay it back. You're just trying to huffhines with semantics.

Sounds like you're all for the taxpayer paying for student loans.

With responses like yours it's no wonder the public is fiscally stupid.
You're the one comparing a home loan to a student loan and I'm financially stupid?

All loans are not created equal. There's a reason student loans go after the barely legal and have been made impossible to ever get rid of by the body guaranteeing them. But all you want to do is act like you'd be harmed if this happened

Reactions: Rasputin_Vol

VN Store

Back