Beware Rumor Starters

I'm currently compiling a list of every member who professed knowledge that Gruden was a done deal and will be seeking monetary compensation for intentional infliction of emotional distress.

If anyone would like to join and make it a class action lawsuit, please DM me and my lawyer will be in touch.

TIA

I thought this article was pertinent, not for the subject matter of the suit, but for the general concept that people could be sued for making up false, and/or defame rumors about someone on an anonymous message board.

And on the paragon of truth and logic that is Volnation, I'm sure no one has ever made up false and/or defame rumors involving players, coaches, or former players before.

And I'm sorry for not including the link because I thought including a link with profanity in it would violate Freak's rules involving profane and sexually explicit material. Just trying to respect his rules. For those interested, the story is on the front page of deadspin.com.
How do we know it is false? Has that been proven yet?

I also think Freak could sue those posters who spread rumors of his sick infatuation with hot dogs.

Since we type sarcasm in blue font , maybe we can record rumors in red font as to protect ourselves from getting sued

sorry I could post the link due to some Nsfw language in the title but it's on the front page of deadspin right now. Basically some guys on a WMU message board were spreading rumors about the wife of a prominent booster sleeping with the head coach. She is now suing three individuals for 25k each. Watch yourselves rumor peddlers. Mods feel free to move this but I thought it would be appropriate for the football forum rumor mill.

So I shouldn't say nothing about what I heard concerning butch, 2 clowns, and a chicken?

Reactions: 1 person

VN Store

Back