Bettor loses $220k on Tennessee-BG Game

College football betting: Bettor loses $220K when Tennessee fails to cover against Bowling Green

We would've covered & this would be a different headline if Bailey played.
Thank you Mr. Bailey.
c301895f-1917-4105-b8bd-38cbfb35e4b9_text.gif

Volnation tradition, the best QB is always the backup QB. I remember once when people wanted JG/Dormady starting over Dobbs. Fun times.
Rumore swirling dobbs has broken ribs

This is a fun thread if you wonder how great VN is at evaluating QBs read this. Multiple people praised JG/ Dormady's arm and how much better of a QB they were going to be than Dobbs... hahaha I know right?

College football betting: Bettor loses $220K when Tennessee fails to cover against Bowling Green

We would've covered & this would be a different headline if Bailey played.
I hav been a Bailey advocate since he has arrived on campus. But let’s not act like Bailey would have thrown the ball and then ran and caught his own pass. Yes Milton was far from perfect, but his recovers have to help him out and not drop passes. I believe Fant had 1 drop and Hyatt had 2 drops that all 3 killed the drives which would have extended it. This is his first game let’s see how he does next couple weeks.

2 consecutive staffs have passed on Bailey as the starter. Must mean that Bailey isn’t a very good quarterback. I don’t understand why some of you have this fascination with Bailey.

When I heard he went vegan I wrote him off. Just never works out well in the long run.

Stupid is as Stupid Does. I don't even Bet on Tennessee on Paralay Slips. Never have never will. I don't bet anymore. Stock Market is fine. I would double his money in 3 to 6 months on the Market.

Reactions: posivol
I'd sooner put 100k on Dogecoin than I would bet on anything Tennessee football related.

What's the old saw? "A fool and his money are soon parted". How anyone could have watched the last 15 years of Vol football and thought that putting that kind of money on the game was a good idea is beyond me.

2 consecutive staffs have passed on Bailey as the starter. Must mean that Bailey isn’t a very good quarterback. I don’t understand why some of you have this fascination with Bailey.
Maybe has something do do with his star rating when recruited maybe?????? He was (rightly or wrongly) sold to the public as the next great Vol Quarterback. Now whether he was over-rated or not becomes the question.

Milton didn't look great on his over throws deep, but wonder how this could be different if not for the two bad drops by Hyatt (though he had a good game). If Milton hits just one of those deep balls it's a different conversation too. Needs more air under the deep balls and not just throw it out of the stadium. I think Milton will get rope at least thru first half @ Pitt. Then the decision comes to: do you like Hooker b/c of his greater mobility and maybe lesser accuracy or do you like Bailey b/c of his accuracy but lesser mobility?

Reactions: Vols All Day
Since none of you guys like Harrison Bailey, maybe he should transfer and go play somewhere where he can start. Harrison, if you are listening, DO NOT let Heupel ruin your career. Go somewhere you can play!
So all the backups who think they can start should transfer. We only need 22 guys let everyone else go be great

Reactions: BruisedOrange

VN Store

Back