Better Call Saul

200.gif
Way.

My way too early theory is that Nacho takes the route that introduces Jimmy/Saul to the guy that sets you up with a new life.

Reactions: JCP201
The last two episodes have felt more like old BB (which isn't such a bad thing!).

It was tough watching Nacho... He's one of the most likeable bad guys I can think of.

Another nice throwback last night with the introduction of
Gale.

The whole trying to steal the statue thing was pretty funny.

Another great episode. What's everyone's theories on why Kim was upset after Jimmy read the letter? Was she upset because she didnt understand how Jimmy could be so callous towards his brother? Was she upset she went off on Howard and it turned out to be a nice letter? Did she replace the actual letter with one she wrote?

Another great episode. What's everyone's theories on why Kim was upset after Jimmy read the letter? Was she upset because she didnt understand how Jimmy could be so callous towards his brother? Was she upset she went off on Howard and it turned out to be a nice letter? Did she replace the actual letter with one she wrote?

I think it's that

She saw how all this has changed him. I am wondering if she replaced the letter, too.

She saw how all this has changed him. I am wondering if she replaced the letter, too.

The thought crossed my mind that her or Howard faked the letter, but if they were trying to manipulate change in Jimmy's feelings, why would the contents of the fake letter precede the brothers' final falling out?

I was thinking this isn't a letter Chuck wrote before killing himself, but one he wrote to Jimmy a few years earlier and never gave to him.

"We have not always seen eye to eye, and I expect that will continue to be so in the future."

Wierd statement to include when your about to commit suicide.

Kim's visit to the courthouse wasn't explained either was it? Are wills kept at a courthouse or filed there when someone dies?

Last edited:
With the staggering amount of Mesa Verde work in her future, Kim is aware her time with Jimmy is closing. That is why she was lost in thought looking at the branch models. That is why she was emotional about Chuck's letter.

With the staggering amount of Mesa Verde work in her future, Kim is aware her time with Jimmy is closing. That is why she was lost in thought looking at the branch models. That is why she was emotional about Chuck's letter.
Deep......all righty then. Maybe.

Ooh, hadn’t thought of that. Nice.

My first thought was she was questioning whether she wanted the work anymore. The work for just one branch expansion gave her exhaustion that caused a car accident that she's still healing from. That looked like roughly 9 new branches each in a different state with their own regulations to navigate.

As for why she was crying I don't know. I think she started to tear up when chucks letter got to the HHM part. Chuck helping Jimmy at HHM was probably the last kind act he did for Jimmy. My guess was we haven't seen her grieve Chucks death (have we?) and her crying is his death finally effecting her after she's tried to support Jimmy. If it's bothering him he isn't showing it so now she can let herself grieve.

So...I'm just now getting to the part when Jimmy is at Davis and Main and has sent the advertisement out. The scene cuts to Jimmy looking at the crazy painting on the wall that he had noticed when he first got the office..it just hits me that it is ol slippin Jimmy that the painting represents to him..
These guys are just freakin brilliant..🧐

Reactions: feathersax
Anybody recognize Ira? He’s the owner of Vamanos Pest Control. Now we know where he got his stake.

My favorite thing about this show and BB is that all of the characters know who they really are but they just do everything they can not to admit it.

VN Store

Back