Best Vols breakfast spot in town?

Awesome! Pete's looks great, and it seems like he may be the Knoxville equivalent to that old lady from the diner.

Follow-up question, where should I take my cousin after the game???

We're obviously gonna hit Calhoun's and at some point end up at Gus's, but whatyda think is the best post-game spot for partying after we destroy Bama's nat'l championship hopes?

Gay Street/Market Square. Plenty of options from craft beer to music to upscale to brewery.

And skip Calhoun's. There are approximately 50 better places to eat around downtown. If you can only pick one and don't mind spending some money, go ahead and get reservations at Lonesome Dove.

Calhouns is mediocre at best. I do have a soft spot for copper cellar though. You boys gonna call me names because of that?

Not at all. I would never Besmirch the place that fed me every Wednesday while I was at UT. Viva Burger Day.

(I just don't like Calhouns that much, and I long for the day someone gives them competition on the water).

Did Calhoun's used to be Cajun's Wharf? If so, I washed dishes and shucked oysters there ... many yrs ago.

VN Store

Back