Best Prank of a Friend

GoDucks349

In Jan. 1974, UCLA basketball was on an 88 game winning streak and they were playing ND on Saturday Jan 19th. The night before the game my roomie had asked me to wake him up for the game (we're Pacific Std Time), I think it started at 10 am. In those days they did tape delay of eastern games, so the game was over before it aired on the west coast. I was up watching a hockey game on another channel when they gave the "Final score" of the UCLA vs ND game, ND winning 71-70 breaking the 88 game win streak. Note: the game wasn't going to be broadcast on the West Coast for another 30 minutes or so.

I woke my roomie and told him, "I had a dream last night that ND would beat UCLA today", I told him I was so confident that I was just sure ND would win. Obviously, the negotiations of the bet began, I said $5, he said if you're so sure put some real money on it, he said $10. I said that's not real money how about $20. He said "you're on". Well the game went on and with about 1 minute to go, I said, tell you what my dream was so clear that I even know the final will be 70-71, if that's the final you don't owe me anything. He looked at me. I didn't say a word.

Note: a lot of jawing went on between the two of us during that game.

When the final score came down at 70-71 I smiled and started running. He knew he'd been had. LOL He's never forgotten.

in before Tinny starts talkin bout ass-slappin in britches with patches
OH
CHIT
FAHR

Reactions: 82_VOL_83
Back in the old days you could get a nekkid magazine and fill out one of those cards and they would send one to whoever you put on there. I did that to several of my "friends"
We did that to several people, got some friends in big trouble 🤣

Reactions: GordonC
Back in the old days you could get a nekkid magazine and fill out one of those cards and they would send one to whoever you put on there. I did that to several of my "friends"
I had this done to me by a fellow employee who didn't like me. He sent them to my work place and the mags were all gay men... This was about 1995... Not cool, I was a stock broker at the time and having those mags come through the front door of the brokerage firm with my name on them just wasn't good.

A couple years later he got banned by the SEC for fraud.

I worked at Babe's Chicken House in Dallas in high school. They thought that Babe's was the same as the Babes in Memphis. I might have not let them know differently.
Not sure why, but this made me think of The Chicken Ranch, from The Best Little Whorehouse in Texas.

I had this done to me by a fellow employee who didn't like me. He sent them to my work place and the mags were all gay men... This was about 1995... Not cool, I was a stock broker at the time and having those mags come through the front door of the brokerage firm with my name on them just wasn't good.

A couple years later he got banned by the SEC for fraud.
I had a former friend of Reds get mad at us so not a prank, but she signed us up for some travel brochures to be mailed to the house. We literally got thousands. You’ve never seen so many. You have to be impressed with her commitment to the project though.

You just gave Rusty impure thoughts.

We did that to several people, got some friends in big trouble 🤣
coincidentally this is still what Joe claims happened when his nudie M4M mags show up in the mail and his wife finds them

VN Store

Back