Best cornhole board ever?

I'd love to have a set like that to take to my next whatever with my dawg friends!

My ex gf did more of the painting. I did more of the structural stuff I guess. But we both helped out

With them hand painted of the field like that I would guess they would be $600+ if sold. Doubt I could have used them. I would have just hung them on my wall to stare at. Lol

The one in the OP is pretty damned cool, but I like yours better. Excellent job.

Yeah I would like to have both. The hole being JJ hands is awesome but AC's complete field is hard to beat. You just don't see them like that because of the detail it takes to make them.

Reactions: 2 people
But she got both? :thud:

Remake those bad-boys for yourself!

I'm thinking about it.. we were so precise with everything. Hash marks, boundaries etc.. it's about as close to real field dimensions as u can get.. it's kinda what I do or a living...

Saw this posted on Facebook earlier.

I'm old school. I get this new game called cornhole. That said, being old school, cornhole used to be game your cousins in Alabama tried to get you to play out behind the barn. Most Tennesseans of a certain vintage after having fought their way back to safety after a game of cornhole was rejected by them have vowed never to play it and I haven't and won't. We of this vintage chuckle at those of you today having fun playing cornhole.

Reactions: 1 person
I'm old school. I get this new game called cornhole. That said, being old school, cornhole used to be game your cousins in Alabama tried to get you to play out behind the barn. Most Tennesseans of a certain vintage after having fought their way back to safety after a game of cornhole was rejected by them have vowed never to play it and I haven't and won't. We of this vintage chuckle at those of you today having fun playing cornhole.
Our version was called butts up lmao

Last edited:
Saw this posted on Facebook earlier.

Pretty incredible BUT that catch is so obviously the DobbsNailBoot to fans familiar with the image that it would've been better had it been more obviously UGA red OR if the artist used a different.

It's outstanding regardless and I was simply nitpicking - that board is full of awesomeness.

VN Store

Back