Best bar in Knoxville to watch the game?

... they also offer a really hot bartender named Rafaella!

She's the best. We don't even have to order. She'll bring it to us in minutes after she sees us walk in.

The short blonde waitress is very nice too. Her name escapes me atm.

She's the best. We don't even have to order. She'll bring it to us in minutes after she sees us walk in.

The short blonde waitress is very nice too. Her name escapes me atm.

She is beautiful. I can't say that I've noticed the service but she does help the scenery!

Fieldhouse social. In with publix and walmart. 20 ft projector w recliners, couches by the bar. Food is great. I have only been for dinner but the tvs are are awesome there

I haven't been there yet, but I've heard its fantastic. I would go there but I figure it will be a zoo tomorrow.

Is it really like that on gamedays?

In that case, I shouldn't have posted. I'm a home-viewer.

Well, OP, in that case, ignore my comments regarding Barley's if you're seeking a quite spot.

If you're seeking a raucous one, then totally like everything I previously said.

I'm not really looking for roudy, just somewhere fun...where they won't fuss at me if I get excited during the game.

Reactions: 1 person
I haven't been to Bailey's in a while I used to hate walking out of there smelling like a smoke bomb. I know its non-smoking now, but last time I was there you could still smell it lingering.

I haven't been to Bailey's in a while I used to hate walking out of there smelling like a smoke bomb. I know its non-smoking now, but last time I was there you could still smell it lingering.

I used to be a regular at Bailey's 8-10 years ago and know exactly what you mean. It didn't help that they sold cigars either. It has improved greatly but there are many better options in west Knoxville now as opposed to back when it was a happening place.

Anyone ever been to the Bucket Head Taven? Its near where I live, just never had the chance to go.

Rooster's on Northshore in Rocky hill is a great place to watch games. We'll be at Cool Beans on Lake Avenue, but that's the strip.

Anyone ever been to the Bucket Head Taven? Its near where I live, just never had the chance to go.

I'm a big fan of that place. Meg, one of the servers is an old neighbor of mine. The food is pretty good and it's a fun place. Never been to watch a game though.

Yes, behind Red Lobster on Kingston Pike. It's nice inside but very small with limited seating. You would probably have to get there very early to get a table on a Tennessee football game day.

I ended up at Carolina Ale House. Pretty good crowd here. All the tables have been taken for the last hour but plenty of spots available around the bar.

VN Store

Back