Berry Twins (merged)

I disagree. Alot is going to change before they make a choice. I think both will be Vols when the time comes. They will take their time and enjoy the process. It's going to give some people on this board gray hair for sure. In the the end , loyalty and family are the deciding factor. JMO

If we are having success on the field and stability in the coaching staff I like our chances.

I disagree. Alot is going to change before they make a choice. I think both will be Vols when the time comes. They will take their time and enjoy the process. It's going to give some people on this board gray hair for sure. In the the end , loyalty and family are the deciding factor. JMO

Hope you are right. I really do.
Posted via VolNation Mobile

Would find it hard to believe.....more like impossible that our staff hasn't contacted the Berry's, offered them and are recruiting them. Have faith in our guys

I feel like by nsd 14, we will have just come off of multiple sec title games and maybe even an sec championship, ultimately making us REALLY attractive to them. They can basically start a new era of dominance, Be the poster childs of a great program and could ultimately be the best duo our school has ever seen. Imagine stacking them on defense just as we really start to take off. EB will also be buzzing in their ears til signing day.

I think LSU is the only school that will make it hard for us.

I don't know if this is the right place to ask the question, but what can we, the fans of Univeristy of Tennessee, do to help make the Berry brothers decision to come here? I know they won't make their final decision upon the fans but we as volnation could do something...Any intelligent suggestions? I can't start a thread because I don't post enough but I wouldn't mind if someone else started one.

I don't know if this is the right place to ask the question, but what can we, the fans of Univeristy of Tennessee, do to help make the Berry brothers decision to come here? I know they won't make their final decision upon the fans but we as volnation could do something...Any intelligent suggestions? I can't start a thread because I don't post enough but I wouldn't mind if someone else started one.

youmustbenewhere.jpg

i don't know if this is the right place to ask the question, but what can we, the fans of univeristy of tennessee, do to help make the berry brothers decision to come here? I know they won't make their final decision upon the fans but we as volnation could do something...any intelligent suggestions? I can't start a thread because i don't post enough but i wouldn't mind if someone else started one.

$200,000

Would find it hard to believe.....more like impossible that our staff hasn't contacted the Berry's, offered them and are recruiting them. Have faith in our guys

They've been to Pearl's house many many times.
I've seen pix.

:matrix:

Jimmy Clausen was a can't miss recruit when he went to UT. Not saying I wouldn't want them at Tennessee, as a fan, but you still have to work to be something. None of us know how they will turn out at the next level.

These guys could be the 1st and 2nd best recruits of the 2014 class... would be freaking sick to land them both.

Think EB... x2. :D

Jimmy Clausen was a can't miss recruit when he went to UT. Not saying I wouldn't want them at Tennessee, as a fan, but you still have to work to be something. None of us know how they will turn out at the next level.

What year did Jimmy play @ UT again?

lil Jimmy played at Tn? not

I would say that Dad & Brother are VFL.

I think The Doo has a great chance of making the next 2 Berrys VFL as well.

I hope that they have a great High School and College experience...................

.................... i hope in ORANGE

So can EB just match the 200 grand each and they come to Tennessee? He does have a pre existing relationship..so no violation right?:popcorn:

Nothing like brotherly love.

Let's hope so. If not we may have to pick our favorite and go for him. Any preferences?

VN Store

Back