Berry Twins Commit!!

Denzel-Washington-Boom-Gif.gif

Reactions: 12 people
I'm so excited I'm getting sick to my stomach.......I had legitimately given up on them. I though for sure they were holding out because they wanted to step out of their brothers shadow.

"Paul Fortenberry ‏@Volquest_Paul 5s
The Berry brothers have committed to Tennessee. @AustinPriceless will have the full story up shortly. Big get for the Vols."

Just imagine what Butch's classes will look like once he starts winning. What he's doing on the recruiting trail is incredible.

Reactions: 5 people
It probably was damage control to announce now, but this was a monumental must have get. The berrys love tennessee and tennessee loves it berrys. Welcome aboard boys

It probably was damage control to announce now, but this was a monumental must have get. The berrys love tennessee and tennessee loves it berrys. Welcome aboard boys

I could see this being damage control if it were anyone other than the Berry twins. This announcement has been planned for a while - today is their birthday.

Man this is 2 huge pickups! :dance2:

Reactions: 6 people
Looks like we got our 3rd RB in this class!!!! We also got our second CB! Two 4* CB in once class that have legitimate speed is great!

VN Store

Back