Beginner Tips!!

Oh man have you read a game thread before? Read the official game thread and keep up with it during the game. Everyone is so excited now. Once the game starts it's "Worley still sucks!!!" "I'm not seeing the improvement" "defense still can't tackle" etc...

I'll be at the game. But I'll definitely be on here after. Hopefully we whip dey ass, so there won't be a need for All-Madden coaches to provide their input.

OP forgot the most important advice......"Pay these prices and pay no more!" Gawd I'm going to miss Bobby. "It's third down......and the river."

Reactions: 1 person
For those of us watching at home and following on VN, here's a tip: ignore the posters who log on to VN only during games and throw in the towel on the season after the first 3 and out by our offense.

One of these days, I want to meet you and give you a big high five and a bro hug

Is there a particular reason, you and a few select other posters must always make a negative/rude remark? Just wondering

This site lights up like a Christmas tree during the games. Most of the posts are fun/insightful. Some, however, tend to be on the harry carry side of things if the smallest mistake happens. Enjoy the game! :good!:

You don't have kids do you? Lol

I have three. And not a single one of them would dare act like an idiot in public. Not because I beat them, but because I parent them. Not really that hard if you give it just a little effort.

I am sure other parents have a basket full of excuses why they can't or whatever. So not saying I am better then anyone, just saying its possible if you care enough, to have well behaved children.

You don't have kids do you? Lol

Yea they are grown men....They love UT Football...I would send them to the games with Grand Ma and Pa. They don't know what it is like to sit out in the Stadium only the suites. So much better of an experience is in the midst of Fans which is and was mine and my (ex) wife's choice.

Last edited:

VN Store

Back