Beer (and beer pics!)

Did anyone ever see KBS out this year? I know they announced that they were going to produce it year round, but my location never got it this spring. No one knows.

Just one of those beers that I enjoy having once a year.

Did anyone ever see KBS out this year? I know they announced that they were going to produce it year round, but my location never got it this spring. No one knows.

It was and still is pretty available here in SW Virginia.

Reactions: VolGee4
Not only had a Sea Quench from Dogfish Head for dinner but met some friends at the Roanoke Starr Hill location. This currant/blackberry sour was awesome. IMG_20200626_204658.jpg

I don't know where you are, but I'm 90% that there was quite a bit remaining at the shop nearest to where I live in Farragut. I'd be happy to check for you if you are still looking, or even grab you a 4-pack.

Reactions: VolGee4
I don't know where you are, but I'm 90% that there was quite a bit remaining at the shop nearest to where I live in Farragut. I'd be happy to check for you if you are still looking, or even grab you a 4-pack.

I really appreciate that, but it’s ok. Still haven’t seen it here, but I assume it will come at some point.

I really appreciate that, but it’s ok. Still haven’t seen it here, but I assume it will come at some point.
So, I stopped by Dixie Lee yesterday, and they had several packs of the CBS, but no KBS. However, the manager informed me that they have some on order and that Founders has recently made it a year-round offering. I guess it was Total Wine where I saw it recently.

VN Store

Back