Beech Buccaneers 5A champs

tim

Volsquatch
Another win over a purportedly more talented team. Anyone watching Beech play should appreciate what playing as a team can accomplish. Hats off to the kids and coaches. Go Bucs
Posted via VolNation Mobile

Another win over a purportedly more talented team. Anyone watching Beech play should appreciate what playing as a team can accomplish. Hats off to the kids and coaches. Go Bucs

yea,i watch some of that game last night and boy were both of those teams playing good.the qb for cc<zack tate> threw like 3 picks but still had his team in it.

Yeah both teams played great! My lions really werent supposed to be that good this year. They really exceeded my expectations. Congrats to both teams!

I gotta give Beech props, they beat my high school in overtime to win district in one of the best football games I have ever seen

i'm a BHS alumni and former player and winning the state championship is truly amazing. unless you're from the area you can't appreciate what a truly amazing feat that was.

Great Game, I disagree on Beechs talent level. I think they were clearly a better team. They also had a great gameplan. Congrats to Both schools and communities on the year. #30 from CC will b a stud next year.

congrats

VN Store

Back