Bear or Man

what is the conversation exactly?

Women are choosing bears over men I get. but what is the actual question, or what is the context?

That pretty much sums it up. I just find the memes funny.

A lot of guys are talking about the statistics and how dangerous bears are while women talk about rape/attacks. To me, the entire exercise is a joke taken out of context.

I think the context is that some women don't feel safe around men.

My uncle that used to live in Alaska has a fun story about a bear eating some poor guy's wife while he went to get help against an aggressive home-intruding Grizzly.
Same thing happened to me. Except I wasn't going to get help. And it wasn't a bear. And we were at a party. And I hadn't seen her in a while.

what is the conversation exactly?

Women are choosing bears over men I get. but what is the actual question, or what is the context?
The conversation is whether, if you were a woman alone in the woods, you would rather run into a man or a bear. Many women are choosing the bear because of how creepy/unsafe a large number of men are toward women especially unsupervised, and many men are mad about that choice

The conversation is whether, if you were a woman alone in the woods, you would rather run into a man or a bear. Many women are choosing the bear because of how creepy/unsafe a large number of men are toward women especially unsupervised, and many men are mad about that choice
alone in the woods? yeah I could easily see that. I have always believed the worst thing you can run across in the wild is another human. especially at night, especially if you are alone. especially if you are a woman.

maybe they saw Deliverance.

not sure why men would get upset by that choice, but whatever.

alone in the woods? yeah I could easily see that. I have always believed the worst thing you can run across in the wild is another human. especially at night, especially if you are alone. especially if you are a woman.

maybe they saw Deliverance.

not sure why men would get upset by that choice, but whatever.
Been several murders on the AT in the past with exactly the situations you gave. You never know who’s around you.

You need to maybe travel more. It's not like they run around advertising what they are, like a town cryer. They have their own hangouts, private meetings/seminars, etc. They also have a reserve of lawyers for paternity and divorce issues for men who need that. In other words, support networks similar to what women have and men haven't had until recent times. No safe houses as yet though, doubt there ever will be. It's there, but you won't see a public billboard, TV commercial, or street marches about it. A group, I think in either California or Texas pizzed off some local women (Feminists) who resented several speaking at a high school boys only meeting about MGTOW. Said they were poisoning boys against girls, and causing anxiety, feeling of inadequacy, and unattractiveness in the gals. If you ask me, I think their real issues was fear their puzzy pass license advantage might expire. Surprised this wasn't more widely reported on news media, as it was perfect pro-feminist fodder. You just need to be out and about more, and/or read more.
Did you then treat her as a supporting actress in a James Cagney movie?

Did you then treat her as a supporting actress in a James Cagney movie?
Her? It wasn't one woman protesting the MGTOW session with the teen boys, but a feminist organization. And I got more class than your idol Cagney. Seeing as he's your idol, I have more class than you as well. :cool:

Just goes to show how stupid those women who choose the bear are. I wonder how many of the women who choose the bear use pronouns and need safe spaces?

Reactions: Carl Pickens
What kind of bear are we talking about? Grizzly? Polar Bear? I'd choose a head first dive into a woodchipper over the polar bear encounter.

Ultimate killing machines. I am taking a polar bear over a full grown male tiger (much larger than lions btw) or a 400lb silverback which likes to tear off genitals 1st and dismember bare handed...as the last and fiercest animal on land this planet has to offer. I think a polar bear kills and eats either every time.

Proverbs 21:9 and 21:19

Without googling or grabbing the Book...is 1 of these " its better to live on the corner of the roof...than in the house with a quarrelsome woman?" Words to live by IMO. God said Solomon was the wisest man to ever live.

VN Store

Back