Battlestar Galactica is back!

I kept saying to myself, this girl has not done any thing else since this movie.....

Then I heard that laugh..................

Apollo from the original series steps up as President and orders a secret court to try people without hearings. Wow this does reflect current events. Well this wipes out Jammer...out the airlock and almost costs Gaeta his life. Roslyn is back as CiC and all is right with the universe.

Previews for next week have Baltar asking if he is a Cylon.

News Alert! BSG has already found earth!

battlestar_screwup1.jpg

Check out the Pan-Am logo.......a tribute to 2001?

Also Adm. Adama uses a schick razor....

Adama's shaving mirror is Ikea.

Roslin uses Sanford Expo dry erase markers.

panam.jpg

PanAMSpaceClipperBoxArt1.jpg

I don't think the beacon was left to spread biological terror against Cylons. I am curious to see who the other 5 are.

Admit it, you thought for a second that the probe was V'ger!

Hey a common cold killed some aliens before...why not now?

I actually thought it was a nuke when I first saw it. I'm telling you. I'm waiting for Lucifer and the Imperious Leader from the original series to appear. By your command.

I was hoping Baltar would be the Imperious Leader.

Do you know any thing about the episode Heroes?

Adama was an admiral in command of the Mercury Class Battlestar Valkyrie..............

It would be a little odd if it were true...........

Adama has a lot of explaining to do....

With a sidekick called Lucifer what did you expect? Didn't you see the white beings that brought people back to life?

That was great............Like I said, those last few episodes were a little odd.

Still better than Galactica 1980....

Like CSpindizzy said, common cold. They may not beable to inhabit earth because it would kill them. That's what crossed my mind.

Adama has come to Jesus meeting. Starbuck sees the light. Colonel Tigh did not.

Tigh is one of those types you see collaborating with some of the warmongering Cylons to keep the war going. He's sold on war. Didn't that storyline make it into a Star Trek movie?

Star Trek VI............

Admiral Cartwright aka Ben Sisco's father on DS9.

Or a NG episode with a renegade Captain.

VN Store

Back