Battle at Bristol sold out

i was able to get tickets in one of the field level "vip" sections today. As a result i have 4 tickets available in kulwicki section m. It's the rose colored section below, above "the edge". Face value is $87.50, will sell to vn for $100 each. Let me know if interested.

sold!!!

I would LOVE to rent one of those, but since I'm only 30 miles from the track, I can't justify the cost. Hubby and I have decided that if we're having a really LARGE time, we will just lay the seats back and sleep in the vehicle.

Back when BMS was a sell out for the races, even with the much improved traffic patterns to get out of the area, it still can be a headache. My suggestion to anyone attending the game, don't get in a big hurry to leave. Do a little post game tailgating to celebrate a Vol's romp. :)

:rock:
GBO!

Reactions: 1 person
Got my waitlist tickets this morning. Petty Terrace, Section A; but turned down those $400 Battleground tickets several times.

Doesn't it seem like the view would suck down there?

Got 2 tickets - my code will allow someone to purchase 2 more if available:

To buy tickets (Thursday, June 23), follow the instructions below:

Click the Ticket Link (Active June 23rd, 9 AM EST)

Use this Passcode - 23542331

Does anyone know which sections are UT and which are VT?

551b70e69c389.image.jpg

We just got ours. The $40 tickets went very quickly.. We ended up with $87 tickets I believe.. But I'm okay with it.. MAN IM EXCITED NOW!!

What was shocking was the $40 tickets weren't showing anymore and then I kept trying and a set of 4 popped up. I'm assuming someone ran out of time.

So, I am assuming these are tickets that were returned from VA Tech since they were selling in the VA Tech section?

I do have a few questions... I have been to several NASCAR races at different events but never to Bristol and the seats that are higher are premium seating. Do you think that would apply to the football game at Bristol? I think lots of people are confused about lower seating and how far you are away from the actual action.

I do have a few questions... I have been to several NASCAR races at different events but never to Bristol and the seats that are higher are premium seating. Do you think that would apply to the football game at Bristol? I think lots of people are confused about lower seating and how far you are away from the actual action.

I don't think it would apply for a football game. I like sitting around row 25-30 in Neyland. I don't like being too low/high for a football game

VN Store

Back