Battered vol syndrome is back for me

I donā€™t know maybe they realize that a team they beat like a rented mule at home and also away in front of a hostile road crowd just took down mighty UNC to advance to the EE and say why not us ?ā€

We just have to win the next one. So, our current record against current elite 8 teams is 3-0. We belong...just have to do our thing. After all the gnashing of teeth about weak SEC, would be pretty ironic to see all SEC final.
The quicker Alabama is out the better. Bama hate reigns. There's only one Tennessee.

Not too sure how mighty UNC really is, my best is whoever makes it will have to beat Uconn for the title.
That team looks dominant. Blowing everyone out just like last year and making it look very easy. The closest game in the tourney last year was 15 and no one has gotten that close this tournament.

Now that Bama has advanced to the elite 8, I'm more concerned that Tenn loses tomorrow šŸ˜‚ help a guy out here!
For me, it never left. It's why I'm not the least bit surprised at the rumors of a flu bug working on the team and not coincidentally, involving Vescovi. Kid has had a miserable year. Gotta be heartbreaking for him. Added to that is the knowledge that Bama is in the elite 8 and likely to make the final 4. Nah, there's no doubt in my mind about tonight's game.

Reactions: 08Vol
I donā€™t know maybe they realize that a team they beat like a rented mule at home and also away in front of a hostile road crowd just took down mighty UNC to advance to the EE and say why not us ?ā€

I agree. If anything, it should be motivating. This team can go all of the way or they could come out soft tonight and drop one. It could go either way, and thatā€™s why the ncaa basketball tournament is the toughest to win in sports imo.

Reactions: cgrish and Jravol78
Unfortunately, BVS is a virus. And as such, once it infects your
body, it never completely goes away. Usually during the Summer,
when all UT athletic teams are over for the year, it goes into remission
until early fall when it returns with a vengeance. There is no known
vaccination available.

Reactions: 08Vol and Sea Ray
Unfortunately, BVS is a virus. And as such, once it infects your
body, it never completely goes away. Usually during the Summer,
when all UT athletic teams are over for the year, it goes into remission
until early fall when it returns with a vengeance. There is no known
vaccination available.

There is a promising treatment that is currently undergoing clinical trials

1711733948542.jpeg

Now that Bama has advanced to the elite 8, I'm more concerned that Tenn loses tomorrow šŸ˜‚ help a guy out here!

Itā€™s a legit concern. I canā€™t help you and feel the same way. Itā€™s very important we make it further than Bama.

The only positive I can take away is Iā€™d rather have to get through Bama for a third time this year than play UNC again.

Reactions: 08Vol

VN Store

Back