BASEBALL CENTRAL: Vols vs. Alcorn State

Runners on the corners, no outs for Simcox...safety squeeze...Vols up 7-1, 1 out

Vol66 you aren't alone anymore.

Now 7-1 for the Big Orange the Vols offense a onslaught nightmare this inning.

Unable to hold on with a deep ball to left center Vols clear the bases to make it 10-1.

11-1 LOL, this Alcorn St. team is bad, really bad...Is todd raleigh in their dug out?

11-1 LOL, this Alcorn St. team is bad, really bad...Is todd raleigh in their dug out?

What is their record?
Last year what was that team from Louisiana that was very awful. I think this is the series of this year playing a team that we look amazing.

What is their record?
Last year what was that team from Louisiana that was very awful. I think this is the series of this year playing a team that we look amazing.

They've won 2 games this year i believe. I was wrong about the pitcher, he's wearing the same number as the guy last night.

High in the air to finally get the third out but not before a nightmare inning. 11-1 Vols come on don't stop can we match the 25-5 steamrolling of the UG Dawgs I hope we can, or better outdo it.

What is their record?

2-13 and 2-1 in conference.
Posted via VolNation Mobile

High in the air to finally get the third out but not before a nightmare inning. 11-1 Vols come on don't stop can we match the 25-5 steamrolling of the UG Dawgs I hope we can, or better outdo it.

Meh, I'd be alright if we saved the 25-5 for Bama

Meh, I'd be alright if we saved the 25-5 for Bama

I think use it for Florida.
The last 2 years it's art of losing of how horrid the Crimson Tide have lost to the Vols in a series including blowing a huge lead.

VN Store

Back