BART Harris walk on

I have a feeling we will never find out. And I hope we don't.
Have you looked at his videos? Guy has a zip cannon for an arm. :good!: Don’t forget, you don’t have Butch Jones anymore, you have a staff that is coming in to develop quarterbacks now..:rock:

Last edited:
Reactions: 13 people
Have you looked at his videos? Guy has a zip cannon for an arm. :good!: Don’t forget, you don’t have Butch Jones anymore, you have a staff that is coming in to develop quarterbacks now. He can even get his arm faster now...:rock:

If UT is forced to play a walk on QB, then we have huge problems.

Reactions: 10 people
Have you looked at his videos? Guy has a zip cannon for an arm. :good!: Don’t forget, you don’t have Butch Jones anymore, you have a staff that is coming in to develop quarterbacks now..:rock:

Exactly. We have a real coaching staff now, so JG will be lights out.

Reactions: 2 people
What I'd like to see is Jacob Eason showing up as a transfer walk on for this season.

Reactions: 2 people
Probably means we skip a scholarship QB for this class and go after an elite one in 2019. I'm okay with that scenario especially when looking at the QBs were after (the CA kid has a nice throw & mechanics but terrible stats (50% completion and equal TD/INT ratio)).

If UT is forced to play a walk on QB, then we have huge problems.

I guess you probably don't remember guys by the name of Antonio Brown, JJ Watt, Jordy Nelson or Santana Moss. Players take development. As long as the player is teachable, then you possibly could have a gem.
Then again....we do have a huge problem. It's called NegaLosers like you.

Reactions: 3 people
I guess you probably don't remember guys by the name of Antonio Brown, JJ Watt, Jordy Nelson or Santana Moss. Players take development. As long as the player is teachable, then you possibly could have a gem.
Then again....we do have a huge problem. It's called NegaLosers like you.

Antonio Brown, everyone missed on him, largely due to him playing QB in HS and having grade (and character?) issues out of HS - he tried to enroll at FSU but couldnt, so he went the prep route. He received a scholarship within the first week of arrival at CMU - his talent was pretty obvious but again there were some lingering issues. JJ Watt walked on at Wisky because it was his dream to play there, he had a scholarship from CMU out of HS (where as we know, Butch made him a TE). Jordy Nelson...considering his family owned a 40,000 acre farm and he played DB/QB in a weak division at a small school in kansas, I think it's same to say his family was pretty well off, so the walk on park wasnt that surprising. Moss got a track scholarship at the U, then Butch Davis convinced him to play football - a bit different than being an actual walk-on...

Reactions: 1 person

VN Store

Back