Barry (HB0)

I just binged this show recently. I really liked it.

I guess I like the "hitman in normal situations" theme because Grosse Point Blank is one of my favorite movies

incredible season. The last episode had some jaw-dropping shots. Hader has become a ridiculously good director. Top 3 favorite show of the year easily.

Bump for the final season.

I'm going to miss this show, but it's going out on top. The first 3 episodes still bring it. Ep 2 especially was hilarious, with the Dave & Buster's scene and ***hes in prison scenes were both just awesome.

Last night's ending had me in tears with Fred Armisen's cameo.

Edit: I guess Stephen Root's character's name is too hot for here lol.

Bump for the final season.

I'm going to miss this show, but it's going out on top. The first 3 episodes still bring it. Ep 2 especially was hilarious, with the Dave & Buster's scene and ***hes in prison scenes were both just awesome.

Last night's ending had me in tears with Fred Armisen's cameo.

Edit: I guess Stephen Root's character's name is too hot for here lol.
Gonna fire up the final season tonight. I have loved this show.

The Succession/Barry pairing is must see TV. Only other show going right now that is in the same class is Dave.

Holy crap that might have been the darkest episode yet.

There are so many oustanding performances on the show it's almost unfair, but Anthony Carrigan's performance last night was like 10/10. The way he goes from comedic to dramatic last night was incredible.

And to show how strong the supporting cast is
Hader's Barry was only on screen for about 10 seconds at the end of the episode and he says like 5 words

This seasons been so good. SWAT team taking random people out at the Dave & Busters was hilarious.

My favorite part was the guy radioing in said "All that are here are some Chargers fans, and then one guy with a Houston Oilers hat, which is really confusing..." and then the guy shuts the radio off.

Reactions: ATC_VOL and bignewt
Kinda thought the jump might have been a dream at first. Excited to see where it goes.

So that guy in the black bodysuit and the truck driving into the trailer, that was all Sally losing her mind, right?

So that guy in the black bodysuit and the truck driving into the trailer, that was all Sally losing her mind, right?
The giveaway was the fact that the bedroom door would never lock from the outside

Reactions: bignewt

VN Store

Back