Barnett's Good bye to Volnation @ Utsports

Thank you Mr. barnett good luck in the NFL
Hope you have plenty of success and destroy lots of QBs you are a VFL

Reactions: 1 person
Derek Barnett is a class act all the way. He'll be sorely missed. None better than he and Joshua Dobbs to be the faces of our program , tremendous players and good citizens. Deserving of everything good that comes their way, so very proud they were Vols. :salute:

True...... good post 🍊

Reactions: 1 person
Best of luck #9. I would love to see you wear a silver helmet with a blue star, but there's no way that'll happen. I just hope you don't end up with the giants or Philly.

I would love to see him go to the Titans, but he's a 4-3 scheme defensive end! I wouldn't be surprised if he gets drafted in the top 6, though!!!

Last edited:
Only player I have even ok with getting 15 yards penaltys . Go get that money . U earned it

As a recent graduate and a Tennesseean, I'm proud of him and glad to have him representing all of us.

Wish him nothing but health and success in his future

I would love to see him go to the Titans, but he's a 4-3 scheme defensive end! I wouldn't be surprised if he gets drafted in the top 6, though!!!

I thought about that, and if he can cover RBs on short passing routes, he would be effective either as an outside backer or as a rushing DT in the 3-4.

USC ran the 4-3 when Nick Perry was there, yet he has transitioned well to one of Green Bay's outside backer spots. And though I am a Perry fan, I think Barnett is better.

VN Store

Back