Barnett and The Super Bowl

Uh no. Brady has had one of the best offensive lines for his entire career. How many qbs wish they could stand there with all the time in the world and then throw 5 yard slants. He's the slowest qb in the history of the NFL but he's had the luxury of never having to scramble or run. Manning was selected number one and had to try and carry a really crappy team. None of those WRs were big names before manning got there. Brady didn't even consistently start in college and was drafted late by a fairly decent team that had been to a Sb a few years prior and had a great defense. Dink dunk dink dunk. Cushy system qb that probably would have been a career backup had he not been drafted by ne. Would love to see him play for another team so we'd see how average he really is. Not going to happen. He knows that any Cassell or garrapalos can step in with the exact same results.

Manning's approach to the game got damaged with the last contract when they limited OTAs. That was where Peyton developed timing routes with his receivers. I believe that hurt his game more than anyone realises.

Last edited:
Gonna have to disagree with that "90%" figure you just pulled directly from your ass........along with the "absolutely no way" bull**** that you have no possible way of backing up with anything resembling a fact.

Just like all of the cold hard facts that "everyone outside of ten and Indy" agrees that Brady is better and all of his ex teammates agree. Talk about pulling something out of your a$$. I don't have facts about gms choosing manning over Brady to lead an expansion team but I'd love to see the poll and my opinion is that I would be very shocked if manning wasn't the overwhelming choice especially if real gms voted not either of us.

Just like all of the cold hard facts that "everyone outside of ten and Indy" agrees that Brady is better and all of his ex teammates agree. Talk about pulling something out of your a$$. I don't have facts about gms choosing manning over Brady to lead an expansion team but I'd love to see the poll and my opinion is that I would be very shocked if manning wasn't the overwhelming choice especially if real gms voted not either of us.

Might want to read better

Reactions: 1 person
LOL. The same Tom Brady who was an all big ten quarterback his senior year? The same Tom Brady who had one of the best performances by a quarterback in Orange Bowl history? Yeah I'm sure he would have struggled to beat out Tee, Brandon Stewart, Todd Helton etc.

Yes the same tom Brady that rode the bench for much of his career and couldn't beat out drew hensen, a baseball prospect. The same tom Brady that despite his outstanding college career (according to you) for some strange reason wasn't drafted until the 6rh round.

Yes the same tom Brady that rode the bench for much of his career and couldn't beat out drew hensen, a baseball prospect. The same tom Brady that despite his outstanding college career (according to you) for some strange reason wasn't drafted until the 6rh round.

He did beat out Drew Henson. btw, Drew Henson was one of the top football recruits in America and spent five years in the NFL.

Might want to read better

You said "hardly anyone outside of TN or Indy believes manning is better than Brady" or something along those lines. If this were true wouldn't this lead one to believe that the majority (total population excluding tn and Indy minus "hardly anyone" would = majority) believe Brady is better?

I always love this argument. Bill Belichick's career record without Tom Brady as his starting quarterback is 51-62. Obviously the system is infallible.

Even I admit that Brady has obviously done a great job winning games (system or not) which is what the goal is. I just think his "legend" gets blown a little bit out of proportion sometimes.

Even I admit that Brady has obviously done a great job winning games (system or not) which is what the goal is. I just think his "legend" gets blown a little bit out of proportion sometimes.

And let's also point out things we both agree on: in addition to both of us being vols fans, I 100 % agree with your comments about kennedy's SOTU response last night on the politics board. (This is my attempt to reach across the aisle to find things in common with you)

And let's also point out things we both agree on: in addition to both of us being vols fans, I 100 % agree with your comments about kennedy's SOTU response last night on the politics board. (This is my attempt to reach across the aisle to find things in common with you)

So you're quoting yourself and agreeing with yourself in order to find some common ground? :ermm::blink::unsure:

So you're quoting yourself and agreeing with yourself in order to find some common ground? :ermm::blink::unsure:

Uh something like that. I've lost track of what I've sent vs what others sent and who is quoting whom. All I have to say is GBO. I think we can all agree on that.

I wonder how differently the Peyton vs Brady argument here on VN would be had Peyton played his collegiate days at say Florida?

I wonder how differently the Peyton vs Brady argument here on VN would be had Peyton played his collegiate days at say Florida?

Spurrier wouldve wrecked his brain and hed spend his career trying to deprogram himself.

Probably about as different as opinions here of Tebow, had he been a Vol.

Why is that such a big deal?

And I don't care Lawnmower head, just asking. :)

Reactions: 5 people
Probably about as different as opinions here of Tebow, had he been a Vol.

Why is that such a big deal?

And I don't care Lawnmower head, just asking. :)

You are living in denial.
You care so very much.
It consumes you.

My sincere hope is that TB spends the evening getting very acquainted with one Mr. Barnett. I here TB does his best work on his back.

Attachments

• Weighed and measured.png
    Weighed and measured.png
    357.4 KB · Views: 2

VN Store

Back