Barnes Day One

I was not for hiring Rick Barnes'but,being that he is our men's bbcoach,I wish him all the best for our Vols basketball league.I will not be a "whiney basher if everything does not go perfectly.Let's just go and recruit and then win us some games.

Sure he is not an attention hoe but u better believe that most vol fans believe he is doing the job without painting his chest at a girls game.

Good grief. How much time did you spend to dig this up, only to make a nonsensical post??
Edit: noticed you changed the original nonsensical to make more sense…but still…

Don’t understand some people. Geeze.
Just enjoy the win and be happy.
Why does anyone feel the need to dig up stuff from 8 years ago from a poster that’s no longer on the site??

Agree. Gurantee as soon as the game ended yesterday, a handful of posters rushed to VN not to celebrate the win, but to call out other posters. Really pathetic

Okay. Now I know you’re a troll.

Nobody can be dumb enough to not realize that sifting through forum posts to call someone a loser makes that person a ****ing loser.

You are Def one of those losers who have the anti Barnes comments, right?

You are getting so defensive! It doesn't add up!

VN has a search feature. It really doesn’t take much effort to sift.

Yeah, it's super easy. You just type in key words and it pops up. Takes like 20 seconds

Heck you can find posts from Buzz Peterson days, Erik Ainge days, etc.

It's kind of neat to look back in time and read what people were talking about

Reactions: volinokc

VN Store

Back