Ban the poster above you

Never been to Starbucks, just a guess what coffee costs there so no jealousy involved.

call the authorities

Why would I call any person in a person of authority? Are you outside my house right now watching me watch Netflix? Are you saving all my Facebook pictures to build a collage for display in your van?

Too busy axing people that make silly jokes instead of people that use this site to taunt others after gaining personal info and using it here. Priorities, of course.

If we axed people for bad jokes, there'd be tumbleweeds blowing through here and you'd have to converse with people on the FF.

If we axed people for bad jokes, there'd be tumbleweeds blowing through here and you'd have to converse with people on the FF.

this area of the site is close to tumbleweeds. The multiyear sting to create the pub part 2 here is close to happening for you guys. This must be exactly what the Indians felt like when the white man took over.

Reactions: 3 people
this area of the site is close to tumbleweeds. The multiyear sting to create the pub part 2 here is close to happening for you guys. This must be exactly what the Indians felt like when the white man took over.

The Indians would've been extinct if they'd been this stupid.

Reactions: 1 person
funny-Indian-woman-skating.jpg

VN Store

Back