Bamer fans showing just how classless they really are

I have a theory about the fans being classless. Their are a big section of the US population that are clingers. They check out which team is winning over a few years, and they buy the shirts, jerseys, And license plates. Say stupid things in arguments because they do not know the players or even the teams history. The first time the going gets tough, or the team starts losing, they abandon them and latch on to the next hot team. Their are several words that can describe them. Classless, uneducated, etc, but the biggest and best descriptive words are no character. They never build their character by staying loyal to a team in the down years. I have never seen so many new Bama fans spring up in tennessee than during Sabans era. When ut was beating Alabama for a decade, it was hard to spot a Bama license plate on a trip across the state. I imagine Florida is seeing the same thing with the new fsu fans coming out from under the rocks. When fsu comes back down to earth, they will be gone.

"Their" is the possessive form of "they". Try using the word there. It's difficult to put much stock into anything you write when you don't understand obvious homophones.

I see no one can answer the assertion that Bama fans are delusional. Not a single instance of credible delusion has been offered.

Is it the belief that they'll compete for a title every year? How can that be disputed? They are competing for titles every year right now.

These posts and most of the responses are typical of the Tennessee fan base.

I see no one can answer the assertion that Bama fans are delusional. Not a single instance of credible delusion has been offered.

Is it the belief that they'll compete for a title every year? How can that be disputed? They are competing for titles every year right now.

If it helps, Bama went one year this past year without playing for the title, and half the sheep here in Knoxville that dropped Florida for Bama over the last few years, have already faded away. Don't see nearly as much Bama dirt on people's cars and persons any more. And all it took was just one year.

I see that someone is mad and takes message boards way too serious.

:crazy:

Reactions: 1 person
"Their" is the possessive form of "they". Try using the word there. It's difficult to put much stock into anything you write when you don't understand obvious homophones.

I don't care to be as familiar with homos as you are. In fact, you sound like a pro. There, is that better?

Reactions: 1 person

Didn't compete for one last yr!

If it helps, Bama went one year this past year without playing for the title, and half the sheep here in Knoxville that dropped Florida for Bama over the last few years, have already faded away. Don't see nearly as much Bama dirt on people's cars and persons any more. And all it took was just one year.

Auburn did it in 0:01.

:eek:lol::eek:lol::eek:lol::eek:lol::eek:lol::eek:lol:

VN Store

Back