Baltimore question

Is Baltimore a dangerous and filthy place?

• Yes

Votes: 108 96.4%
  • No

Votes: 4 3.6%

• Total voters
Thank the Democrats/Biden administration for passing the Infrastructure $1.2 Trillion bill that 200 House Republicans and 30 Senate Republicans voted against--but who are all shameless running around trying to take credit for improvement projects in their districts/states. Class GOP.

You do realize what earmarks are, right?

Thank the Democrats/Biden administration for passing the Infrastructure $1.2 Trillion bill that 200 House Republicans and 30 Senate Republicans voted against--but who are all shameless running around trying to take credit for improvement projects in their districts/states. Class GOP.

I wonder how much of that bill was actually going to infrastructure...... My guess knowing how Washington works, a third at most.

They investigate plane crashes alongside NTSB. Investigating this event for negligence isn't a signal it is something more than an accident.
I believe the FBI only gets involved if there's reason to believe a crime was associated with the crash. They're not involved by default.

Once in a lifetime? What does that even mean? I remember Obama had a bill with a bunch of "shovel ready jobs", how life changing was that one?

the answer isn't more, its better.

VN Store

Back