Baller Zoners

What happened today?

Grant Williams SECPOY AND First Team Honors
Rick Barnes SECCOY
Lamante Turner SEC 6th Man
Admiral Schofeild 2nd Team Honors

Auburn no COY, POY, and no first team honors.

Bruce...he mad! Lol

Reactions: 1 person
Grant Williams SECPOY AND First Team Honors
Rick Barnes SECCOY
Lamante Turner SEC 6th Man
Admiral Schofeild 2nd Team Honors

Auburn no COY, POY, and no first team honors.

Bruce...he mad! Lol

Cool

Anyone else have a gut feeling Auburn wins the SECT? They now have the motivational fodder after being, in their minds, slighted today.

I do hope the VOLS meet up with Auburn in the final...

...and beat the ever living catchit out of them.

I say they both screw up this opportunity and neither makes it to the championship final

This uga vandy game is going to be a bore, looks like the big 12 and acc games are a better watch right now.

This uga vandy game is going to be a bore, looks like the big 12 and acc games are a better watch right now.

Yep. Georgia has trees and Vandy twigs. Georgia ahead by 23 with 4 left in the first. It's UGAly.

A closer game found! St Johns vs georgetown..sure that will change in a minute

Anyone else have a gut feeling Auburn wins the SECT? They now have the motivational fodder after being, in their minds, slighted today.

I do hope the VOLS meet up with Auburn in the final...

...and beat the ever living catchit out of them.

This is about the only way we can improve our seeding I think. We have a win against almost all the quality teams in the SEC - a win this way to balance out the earlier loss would be helpful.

This is about the only way we can improve our seeding I think. We have a win against almost all the quality teams in the SEC - a win this way to balance out the earlier loss would be helpful.

Good point. I'm worried about Tennessee being a 2 in the NCAA. Isn't it the 2s that get upset a lot?

VN Store

Back