Bad Coach or No Talent?

yes and no. the good ones left. it's also partially Kiffins fault we didnt get Donta Hightower. Fulmer didnt get Harrison Smith either and he from knoxville drafted in 1st round.

How was it partially Kiffin's fault Tennessee didn't land Hightower?

Hightower's first year in school was Fulmer's last year here.

Reactions: 2 people
This is a question for all of the Negavols. Almost through 3 rounds of the NFL draft and no Vols selected. Bama had, what 4 or 5 in the 1st round, LSU 3 or 4, he!! Vandy had a player taken.

Is it Dooley's fault when we don't even have 3rd round guys?

In the next year or two, I dont see us having a slew of players taken in the draft once Dooley's guys are eligible.

Last year CDD said we had a bad football team. Nobody wanted to hear it. We were a bad team. And all the wannabes said CDD sucks and is throwing players under the bus. Has anybody noticed what CDD is saying about this years team?

Reactions: 1 person
You can put all the facts in the world in front of the negavols and they will still blame dooley.. they are all the same people who said Pres. Bush Created Hurricane Katrina and told it to go hit New Orleans so hard because so many blacks lived there.

I find it amazing we let these people breed....

Reactions: 4 people
How about a serious question...half of questions aimed at certain parties do not make any sense. How can you blame a coach for where a player gets drafted. Foster couldn't keep the ball in his hands during Fulmers reign here, but he is now one of the best backs in the NFL.

This is a question for all of the Negavols. Almost through 3 rounds of the NFL draft and no Vols selected. Bama had, what 4 or 5 in the 1st round, LSU 3 or 4, he!! Vandy had a player taken.

Is it Dooley's fault when we don't even have 3rd round guys?

Or maybe Dooley and his clan of bafoon coaches hurt the players "stock" with their "coaching".

Let me ask you this. ... which players have actually improved under Dooley???? Look at Malik and Poole... after their junior years they were surefire locks for the 3rd or better... yet after another year under Dools and Co. they'll be lucky to hear their names called... yet that's their fault? No one is guaranteed to get drafted and most schools only have a couple drafted each year... and yes this Tennessee team obviously isn't loaded with talent... however, these two guys should have already had their names called and haven't.... and that's on this staff imo.

Bingo, I think this draft proves it was way to early for the Negavols to be calling for DDs head. Heck we beat the crap out of Cincy and they have had 2 or 3 guys picked already.

How many guys do you think Kentucky will have drafted?

I'm sick of hearing the whining any crying. But but we lost to Kentucky. These are usually the same guys defending CPF after the Wyoming loss.

VN Store

Back