Back to the 60s, Police beating college students

You are a mad man. WTF were we doing in Vietnam in the first place?

You both have a point.

Should we have been there? No. I dont think so

But since we went anyway, Linebacker1 and Linebacker2 were incredibly effective "carpet bombing" campaigns from high altitude with B52s etc that dropped heavy tonnage on the NVA, their villages and bases, the jungle and their trails, hideouts and tunnel networks. They were very effective. We could have easily continued that for a short while and easily won that war outright. It would likely be a nation similar to South Korea today. That was the winning strategy. The problem was that the MIC and therefore the puppet polìticians they controlled didnt WANT clear victory that way. They wanted to be at war for 15 or 20 years (see:Afghanistan) so they could maximize profits for decades. It is criminal what the MIC did and currently does in this çountry. Until we outlaw lobbying and install term limits, we will likely never see a change.

All of those poor students. Out of all of them I doubt none of them can change a tire or perform an oil change.
I went to subway not too long ago. The wrapper has printed on it "Do not eat this wrapper".

Yeah, people now have to be told not to eat paper or drink the liquid out of the car battery.

-------- Brought to you by: Morgan and Morgan: For the People.

You both have a point.

Should we have been there? No. I dont think so

But since we went anyway, Linebacker1 and Linebacker2 were incredibly effective "carpet bombing" campaigns from high altitude with B52s etc that dropped heavy tonnage on the NVA, their villages and bases, the jungle and their trails, hideouts and tunnel networks. They were very effective. We could have easily continued that for a short while and easily won that war outright. It would likely be a nation similar to South Korea today. That was the winning strategy. The problem was that the MIC and therefore the puppet polìticians they controlled didnt WANT clear victory that way. They wanted to be at war for 15 or 20 years (see:Afghanistan) so they could maximize profits for decades. It is criminal what the MIC did and currently does in this çountry. Until we outlaw lobbying and install term limits, we will likely never see a change.
Do you remember that happening? What reaction did that bombing trigger here in the US?
Outlawing or seriously limiting lobbying and political donations would help. Term limits wouldn't.

All of those poor students. Out of all of them I doubt none of them can change a tire or perform an oil change.
Give ‘em a rotary phone and a copy of the yellow pages. Tell them to find a particular business and call and ask a question. No use of their smartphone allowed.
Or even better give them a box of folded paper Highway maps and tell them to drive to Peoria with no GPS or smartphone directions.
You would be absolutely floored with laughter.

VN Store

Back