Avi suggestions for...

hedgehog with a leaf on his head

adopt%20a%20hedge%20hog%202.jpg

Reactions: 1 person
No it's not. Those kids telling you that don't have your best interests at heart. They're not your true friends. Ron and I are here for you though. We're a beacon of light in the otherwise dark sea of VN.

Reactions: 1 person
No it's not. Those kids telling you that don't have your best interests at heart. They're not your true friends. Ron and I are here for you though. We're a beacon of light in the otherwise dark sea of VN.

I appreciate the concern.

I feel like joe isn't open to new and exciting ideas. Very close-minded.

It's not that I don't want new adventure, it was my upbringing in my holler in Kentucky. It created a wall that has been hard to get past. I must learn to venture out.

Being relatively new to VN and somewhat oblivious to this kinda thing, I gotta ask, Joe, are you beset by voluntary ignorance, fear, and prejudice? Prayer can help with that, as can regular exposure to that of which you have no experience nor knowledge (e.g. hanging out at the "colored folks" barber shop, performing volunteer work with the men's group from a local Mosque, being a crossing guard for the elementary school with all the immigrant kids).

Or, is this some sort of inside joke?

For this affliction, only Joe can help himself. Do you know the hymn, Amazing Grace, Joe? Do you understand its meaning?

From the seed of fear in the soil of ignorance sprouts prejudice. Hatred is the flower of prejudice and violence its fruit. You can be free of this soul strangling vine and live a life of true joy and love. "And grace my fears relieved," Joe. Let not fear take purchase in your ignorance, Joe. Ignorance is innocent, lest it be voluntary. Fear can find no purchase if you seek the knowledge which will allay your ignorance. Then, grace will find place within your soul and unburden you of the weight of years of sin - save a wretch like you.

The author of Amazing Grace was once a slaver, Joe. He was saved. He was unburdened of sin more wretched and terrible than any of your own.

For this affliction, only Joe can help himself. Do you know the hymn, Amazing Grace, Joe? Do you understand its meaning?

From the seed of fear in the soil of ignorance sprouts prejudice. Hatred is the flower of prejudice and violence its fruit. You can be free of this soul strangling vine and live a life of true joy and love. "And grace my fears relieved," Joe. Let not fear take purchase in your ignorance, Joe. Ignorance is innocent, lest it be voluntary. Fear can find no purchase if you seek the knowledge which will allay your ignorance. Then, grace will find place within your soul and unburden you of the weight of years of sin - save a wretch like you.

The author of Amazing Grace was once a slaver, Joe. He was saved. He was unburdened of sin more wretched and terrible than any of your own.
You serious Clark?

VN Store

Back