Austin peay on direct tv?

TAMUVOLS12

Sorry if already posted, but I recently got direct tv and having a hard time finding the game. Anybody know anything about channel or price, I am calling direct tomorrow but thought I would ask you guys.

It's on ppv everywhere. Will probably be in the 100's or 700's but right now the listing probably just says college football. It won't update until closer to game time

Sorry if already posted, but I recently got direct tv and having a hard time finding the game. Anybody know anything about channel or price, I am calling direct tomorrow but thought I would ask you guys.

It will be on PPV. Will probably show up on schedule sometime this week. I promise

Reactions: 1 person
If you can get Espn3 online and got a laptop pull it up on it and run a Hdmi cable to your tv and you can watch it like that or just watch it online.

Reactions: 2 people
So for people out of state lime ga sometimes they put on a regular TV channel. What do y'all think for this one. I have dish

So for people out of state lime ga sometimes they put on a regular TV channel. What do y'all think for this one. I have dish

Just looked on dish and the ppv is blacked out. Said it may be on local channels, regional or sports networks. Don't really know but hope I can watch it some how.

Just looked on dish and the ppv is blacked out. Said it may be on local channels, regional or sports networks. Don't really know but hope I can watch it some how.

It will not be blacked out. Just relax

I bought an XBox360 a couple of years ago and purchased the Gold Membership and can watch ESPN3 on my TV via the XBox. Also streams Netflix and Youtube really well. One of the best investments I ever made for entertainment. Video quality is really good.

If you have ESPN gameplan on directv and live outside of TN, the game is always included...they won't post the week's lineup until the tuesday or wednesday before, iirc.

I bought an XBox360 a couple of years ago and purchased the Gold Membership and can watch ESPN3 on my TV via the XBox. Also streams Netflix and Youtube really well. One of the best investments I ever made for entertainment. Video quality is really good.

You can use the WatchESPN app on Xbox because your ISP carries WatchESPN support, not because you're an Xbox live Gold subscriber.

As for the VIPbox suggestion, if you go this route, be sure you get your spyware up to date, watch out for popups, and don't download anything it asks you to.

Will att uverse support espn3? I have a gold membership.

Hey TAMUVOLS12, how did u come to be both an A&M and Tenn. fan?

Kind of a long story but I grew up in Chattanooga and have been a vol fan my whole life and always will be. My wife is from Texas and after high school I did 4 years in the marines and basically I followed her to A&M. She was accepted when I was in the usmc and I owed her for following me around during the marines. It was hard but I ended up embracing A&M and I don't care what anyone says I have a reason to have loyalty to two teams. Sorry the long response

VN Store

Back