Auburn's Baker-Nazara ejected in first 5 minutes of game

Voljayton

Anyone else see that? What an idiot. He's seemed like a hothead in the games I've watched him in. What a bad time to do something that stupid, though.

Reactions: NEO
Anyone else see that? What an idiot. He's seemed like a hothead in the games I've watched him in. What a bad time to do something that stupid, though.
He always plays that way. He is constantly trying to start something when away from the ball. He actually has a great deal of talent but he needs someone to jerk a knot in his tail.

So what did he do?
Sorry. Posted this right before I headed out. He threw an elbow into a guys chest on the opposite side of the court from the ball and got ejected for flagrant 2.

Last edited:
Dunno about all you guys, but I'm not a big fan of all these SEC teams going down so early-except maybe KY.

Seeing as how we won the league this year, I would have preferred a strong showing by most SEC teams except the aforementioned Wildcats.
Selection Sunday is behind us, so nothing to be gained from the SEC being strong. It benefited us before last Sunday and helped get us a 2 seed. It’s all about just winning games now. If we win, it doesn’t mean any less because the SEC was trash in the tourney.

Dunno about all you guys, but I'm not a big fan of all these SEC teams going down so early-except maybe KY.

Seeing as how we won the league this year, I would have preferred a strong showing by most SEC teams except the aforementioned Wildcats.
Nah, the rest of the league can go o up in flames. Don't care one bit. As for it taking the luster off our season, it can't if we keep winning. If this team reaches the elite 8, it has nothing to be ashamed of and the conference championship will always be legit.

Last edited:
Was the Florida player that KO’d Fulky with an elbow to the face given an F1 or F2?
The body slam to Gainey had a greater chance to injure

Nah, the rest of the league can go o up in flames. Don't care one bit. As for it taking the luster off our season, it can't if we keep winning. If this team reaches the elite 8, it has nothing to be ashamed of and the conference championship will always be legit.
We recruit some of the same players so I want every SEC team to lose but Tennessee.

Reactions: cncchris33
That being called a flagrant 2 was softer than baby poo
Yeah, especially in light of the Cunningham foul on Gainey. If the Auburn foul was an F2, then no excuse for the Cunningham foul to have been only an F1. Just more inconsistency from college basketball officiating.

Naw....eff 'em.

Reactions: VolNExile

VN Store

Back