Auburn QB Nick Marshall Arrested for Pot Possession

If you get arrested for pot, its usually over an ounce. If its over an ounce, he's probably dealing.

Marshall was pulled over in his Dodge Charger. But... that's Bama's thing...

I don't know what to believe anymore.

If you get arrested for pot, its usually over an ounce. If its over an ounce, he's probably dealing.

Correct. Unless they arrested them because he was being combative or tried to lie to them. But generally if you have weed in your car and you are honest when they ask you they will just seize it and write you a ticket.

Louisville might get a QB with national championship experience out of this.

even in the states where it is legal, the feds can still get you. State right problems can arise out of this.

Yeah doesn't it make you mad to know that idiot will be more successful than you?

Not really because only in your mind will he be more successful than me. I guess you're assuming he will be an automatic star in the NFL right? :eek:lol::eek:lol:

I just don't see the problem with not doing drugs. Its very simple.

Reactions: 1 person
Anyone who considers pot a "drug", but says alcohol is not, is blatantly ignorant. Alcohol by far impairs you more, and the law needs to catch up with that.

Anyone who considers pot a "drug", but says alcohol is not, is blatantly ignorant. Alcohol by far impairs you more, and the law needs to catch up with that.

Of course alcohol is a drug

So is Heroin

It doesn't necessarily make them the same.

Now, is weed bad. Well, not really. It tends to make people lazy, hungry, and stupid, but not dangerous.

But, just because its legal, doesn't mean you will be able to smoke it anytime you want if you hold certain jobs

Of course alcohol is a drug

So is Heroin

It doesn't necessarily make them the same.

Now, is weed bad. Well, not really. It tends to make people lazy, hungry, and stupid, but not dangerous.

But, just because its legal, doesn't mean you will be able to smoke it anytime you want if you hold certain jobs

Of course they are both drugs, they are both mind altering substances. However, you have those who claim pot is so bad, and judge those who smoke it as thugs, then proceed to open up the bottle and get toasted. Just pointing out the double standard.

Reactions: 2 people

VN Store

Back