Auburn investigation uncovers more offenses...

That reporter was interviewed by the Mayhem in the AM guys on 790 in Atlanta this morning. She did not come off as particularly credible or honest.

Although, to be fair, I'm assuming she was not honest because of the way she was equivocating, changing the subject and dodging questions. However, it's possible she was just not intelligent enough to understand the questions and provide direct answers.

Selena Roberts was the reporter who broke the Floyd Landis charges in the Lance Armstrong case. She has a long and known history of uncovering corruption in the world of athletics, like A-Rod's steroid use.

She will be given a lot of attention.

Last edited:
The story could be true, but is this not the same broad who broke the Duke Lacrosse team story that was proved to be totally fabricated?

Wouldn't refer to anyone as "broad", but yeah it is. I can't put any stock in a reporter who goes after people like she did with Duke Lacrosse, then didn't retract the story when it was all proven to be fabricated. Not defending the Lacrosse team. They were all pieces of s**t, but you still HAVE to retract your public lynching of them when it's proven you're wrong.

Don't care what she writes. Ever.

More holes in this story than swiss cheese

You want some wine with that cheese? Just heard Joe Schad say if proven true, recruiting sanctions will follow Mustychimp to Florida and a possible suspension of him. You skeerd? Yea, you skeerd!

The Muschamp angle is very weird to me.

A player already at Auburn has a bad day at practice, Muschamp calls him into his office, and then Muschamp just randomly hands him $400, when he hasn't asked for anything? BS detector going off strong on that one.

Muschamp ‘totally denies’ illicit payment claim in Auburn report | CollegeFootballTalk

If true, the word randomly does not apply here. Bad day at practice is code for my gf is pregnant and need some take care it money.

Reactions: 2 people
Auburn Tigers, don't make me angry! You wouldn't like me when I'm angry!

Dont-Make-Him-Angry.gif

You want some wine with that cheese? Just heard Joe Schad say if proven true, recruiting sanctions will follow Mustychimp to Florida and a possible suspension of him. You skeerd? Yea, you skeerd!

not worried in the slightest.

first of all, none of this occurred at florida, so florida is not in any trouble of any kind.

second, let's pretend that florida had to fire muschamp for this. muschamp is toxic and has to be eliminated. just for sake of argument. people like you have been proclaiming him a moron anyway. now, you are going to make an argument that losing muschamp would be a bad thing. pick one.

not going to be concerned about a statement from a convict that doesn't make a damn bit of sense that occurred somewhere other than the university of florida.

Nothing will come of this for one simple reason. If the NCAA starts snooping around in Alabama and AU feels backed into a corner the dirt will start flying Tuscaloosa way.

As long as Emmerit is head of the NCAA nothing will ever happen in the state of AL. Saban has too much on him from their LSU days.

i also want to take a different tact from most everyone here and say that the sad thing here is the state of journalism in this country.

this story came from roopstigodotcom. seriously?

and everyone just takes off and runs with it. so, basically, anyone with a blog can turn out whatever bs they wish to and major news outlets will run with it and not even blink. it's really sad and i feel bad for auburn

i also want to take a different tact from most everyone here and say that the sad thing here is the state of journalism in this country.

and everyone just takes off and runs with it. so, basically, anyone with a blog can turn out whatever bs they wish to and major news outlets will run with it and not even blink. it's really sad and i feel bad for auburn

Doesn't mean it's not true. Which I think most of it is.

Feel bad all you want but for too long the smoke has been swirling around Auburn. Even if the allegations are not true, the part about college football being about the $$$$$ is absolutely true. Auburn has been simmering for some time. Sooner or later the lid is going to pop off that cesspool. This may be it.

Doesn't mean it's not true. Which I think most of it is.

of course you do.

damn near everyone who hears a story about another school thinks it's true. everyone cheats except for their own players and coaches.

for sake of argument, i don't know.

however, to be dragged through the mud with stuff this weak from a source this weak isn't right.

in other stories, the cited sources stand by the story and/or there are other documents/facts that back up the stories told by the sources.

a sketchy story that doesn't make sense from a hack who screwed the pooch on the duke lacrosse story needs more confirmation before it gets blown up on this level....imo

Reactions: 1 person

first of all, none of this occurred at florida, so florida is not in any trouble of any kind.

second, let's pretend that florida had to fire muschamp for this. muschamp is toxic and has to be eliminated. just for sake of argument. people like you have been proclaiming him a moron anyway. now, you are going to make an argument that losing muschamp would be a bad thing. pick one.

not going to be concerned about a statement from a convict that doesn't make a damn bit of sense that occurred somewhere other than the university of florida.

Did you read my entire post? Joe Schad said today on CFL that precedence has already been set and sanctions can follow the coach to the school they currently coach at. And who cares where the story originated from, the reporter got his info from a forme Auburn player. Cheesecake is denying any wrong doing on his part as well. That's what cheaters do, lie and cover up!

Did you read my entire post? Joe Schad said today on CFL that precedence has already been set and sanctions can follow the coach to the school they currently coach at. And who cares where the story originated from, the reporter got his info from a forme Auburn player. Cheesecake is denying any wrong doing on his part as well. That's what cheaters do, lie and cover up!

sanctions can follow the coach....not the school.

so, as another example, lane kiffin could have gotten in trouble for what occurred at tennessee even though he is now at southern cal......but, southern cal would not get in trouble for what kiffin did at tennessee.

the only thing that could happen, in theory, is a punishment of muschamp not the university of florida.

based on your previous posts, you should be cheering for nothing to happen to muschamp so the idiot stays at florida

Btw, I was not arguing you should be worried about losing Muschamp or that losing him would be a bad thing. I was referring to the possible sanctions he could bring to your beloved gators is what you should be skeerd about.

VN Store

Back