Atlanta

tdtrevorg

It's that time. I am 20 years old so I don't know how the whole SEC championship ticket process works. I am not a season ticket holder. Does anyone know where there will be tickets besides vivid that is $370+ currently.

There is a long waiting list every year. If UT goes, donors will receive all of UT's limited allotment, leaving everyone else searching for tickets on the secondary market. I will say this. If UT goes, the current prices you're seeing will be a bargain compared to prices in late November.

Each team in the game gets like 16,000 tickets. Then there is an allotment for the other teams and the SEC gets some tickets. There is 1 sideline that is sold to the public but are renewable. Last I heard those seats where renewed between 98-100%. Those that are not renewed are sold to people on the waiting list which then have the opportunity to renew each year. The waiting list starts over each year. To register for the waiting list for next seasons game you can go secticketoffice.com. It took me 6 yrs of signing up on the list to be chosen and have been receiving tickets for 4.

VN Store

Back