Atlanta Braves Thread (I HURT MYSELF TODAY TO SEE IF I STILL FEEL)

Status
Not open for further replies.
RG3 the winningest quitter off all time (sorry noch)

Definitely no need to to say sorry to me, it became pretty clear even before my team let him go that he was out there but, after that, the stories that were coming out about him were just weird. Not like the typical "bash a guy on the way out of town" type stuff but more along the lines of the "whoa, this guy is really a head case" type.

Also, this is not the first time that there was another woman other than his wife putting up some "questionable" things on twitter about him. That time he couldn't claim to at least be separated though.

Also, also, she is definitely a smokeshow but does it get more random than an Estonian heptathlete? I know she goes to school in the states but still so random.

The sorry was for all those draft picks (RIP)

Is anything better than an Estonian heptathlete tho? I can neither confirm nor deny.

Rumored in college the dude was doing way out there things. This doesn't surprise me

Elaborate?

Also, to GWN, I feel Hart's legacy here is...complex. He did some good things but he had a lot of missteps as well. Assuming Tennessee maintains a level of success, I wonder how we will remember him in 10 years.

The sorry was for all those draft picks (RIP)

Is anything better than an Estonian heptathlete tho? I can neither confirm nor deny.

Haha, yeah, that definitely sucked but I guess I didn't even register that's what you were talking about bc I just chalk that up as par for the course with Snyder as the owner. Doesn't even register as a colossally bad move at this point.

You make a strong argument for Estonia there. Well played.

Wouldn't be surprised by anything. Also, is there a dude out there that looks un-cooler with dreads/braids?

BronsonArroyoRedSox_crop_north.jpg

Elaborate?

Also, to GWN, I feel Hart's legacy here is...complex. He did some good things but he had a lot of missteps as well. Assuming Tennessee maintains a level of success, I wonder how we will remember him in 10 years.

RG3 was into white women orgies at Baylor and specifically would ask for white women

Hart did fine. If he hadn't screwed up the Tyndall hire I'd give him more of a pass

Gotta rename the podcast to "hot taxxxez"

Breaking: man likes orgies with women 🔥🔥

Is that way out there? 🤔

Maybe not crazy but he was doing this while engaged so I consider that out there.

He's always seemed like a weird dude to begin with. A couple of people I know from Baylor met him and said he was a different cat.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back