Atlanta Braves Thread - Francisco Cabrera edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
Plus freaking one. GWN will downplay it, but he and his boys are heros.

Much obliged, brother.

So this dude barricaded himself in the house when we found him. Said he had a hostage (his girlfriend was with him). He lets her go, but is yelling not to come in there or he will kill everyone. Then this chode LIGHTS THE HOUSE ON FIRE.

I guess it got too hot for him because he jumped through a window pane and we jumped on him.

Attachments

• 7E44A60A-0F2A-466C-9794-DC869A8CB5FE.jpg
    7E44A60A-0F2A-466C-9794-DC869A8CB5FE.jpg
    49 KB · Views: 4
Much obliged, brother.

So this dude barricaded himself in the house when we found him. Said he had a hostage (his girlfriend was with him). He lets her go, but is yelling not to come in there or he will kill everyone. Then this chode LIGHTS THE HOUSE ON FIRE.

I guess it got too hot for him because he jumped through a window pane and we jumped on him.

Goodness, man. People are nuts. Y’all stay safe as ya can.

The second least penalized team in the NFL this season has 5 penalties so far, and I don’t believe the Patriots have one. Run the numbers boys.

Hopefully the Steelers don’t get screwed, again.

Getting a little nitpicky imo. He has looked pretty good all things considered. Every pass has had a chance to be caught. Missed a couple, sure, stuck a couple too.

He puts it on his body it’s a first. He didn’t, so it wasn’t. Every ball he throws is so soft. It’s in the air forever and the defense can react. I imagine titans YAC is super low.

Worst coached drive I’ve ever seen and I’ve seen some things

Ref staring at but not calling that face mask was awesome too

Even if they got it on 4th and 1 they had zero timeouts. Lol. What idiots. And they had zero timeouts because they wasted em on nothing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back