Ask zjcvols anything about UT football

Peyton Manning :shrug:

I feel like he was 2nd or 3rd.

Peyton Manning!!! Ding ding ding...winner winner...chicken dinner. We started with Jerry Colquitt from Oak Ridge. He broke something about seven plays in; then Todd Helton came in; then Brandon Stewart; and finally ole Peytie Pie came off the bench.

Peyton Manning was the fourth string quarterback. We have fallen off just a hair since those days.

Peyton Manning!!! Ding ding ding...winner winner...chicken dinner. We started with Jerry Colquitt from Oak Ridge. He broke something about seven plays in; then Todd Helton came in; then Brandon Stewart; and finally ole Peytie Pie came off the bench.

Peyton Manning was the fourth string quarterback. We have fallen off just a hair since those days.
were did Todd Helton go after that?
and were did Brandon Stewart transfer too?

And Peyton spent a number of years QBing for the Indianapolis Colts, and now resides in Denver, playing for the Broncos.

And Peyton spent a number of years QBing for the Indianapolis Colts, and now resides in Denver, playing for the Broncos.

Peyton actually moved in with Todd for some period of time this summer. Old buddies.

I saw Todd hit a home run at Wrigley field about 3-4 years ago. That is one cool ballpark!

Who was QB for the Bruins when the '97 Vol team traveled to California to play them? And what were the Vols ranked going into that game?

What were the names of the 2 other quarterbacks that were both battling for the job that was ultimately handed over to Casey Clausen?

Who was QB for the Bruins when the '97 Vol team traveled to California to play them? And what were the Vols ranked going into that game?

Wait a minute...that is a UCLA trivia question.

I am going to guess that the Vols were ranked # 4

UCLA game 2009: After Kiffin called to run it 4 times up the middle on 1st and goal..What was the QB's name who's jaw we broke trying to get the ball back? And who did it?

VN Store

Back