Ask Ron Mexico Anything, Except For Life Advice

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ron,
Is the storm calming down now. I know there was large hail, damaging winds and frequent cloud to ground lightning for sometime.

Ron,
Should I go over the rules about the remote with my wife again, or just hide it?

Just savagely beat her with the remote on a daily basis. Eventually, she will develop a complex with regard to the remote and never want to be around it. Much like Pavlov's dog, but in reverse.

Whisker, I have told you all will be well. Do you not trust me? I will ride with you. I get lots of ****, so I make a good shield.

Dear almighty Ron,
If I return home will it be ok or do I need to expect another **** outbreak.
Just asking
Your friend Wicker.

First of all, never listen to anything Weezer says. Here in the medical community, the technical term for his mental condition is "crazy".

Secondly, you should go home and kick the damn door down.

Reactions: 1 person
First of all, never listen to anything Weezer says. Here in the medical community, the technical term for his mental condition is "crazy".

Secondly, you should go home and kick the damn door down.

Ron, that is hurtful. If I had feelings, I might cry. Thankfully, years of self-abuse have taken those useless "feelings" away from me. But in the end, I take satisfaction in knowing you agree with me. Is that a feeling?

Reactions: 1 person
Meh,

Two parter.

Who's in charge of this shizz in here and how big a boy are they? I prefer to avoid getting curb stomped whenever possible.

Hugs!

Ron,
Should I hate the player, or the game?

Both. Hate on other people as much as you can. It will eventually wear on their self-esteem. In the long term, you will eventually have them eating out of your hand. Metaphorically speaking, of course. Don't actually hand feed people. That's weird.

Both. Hate on other people as much as you can. It will eventually wear on their self-esteem. In the long term, you will eventually have them eating out of your hand. Metaphorically speaking, of course. Don't actually hand feed people. That's weird.

Good stuff!

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back