Arrested Development premier date set + more episodes added

Season 5 is out in Netflix. About 3 episodes in and im loving it

GTK, I'm still watching the remix of season 4, which I like better than the original edit. All the characters are better in small doses, so focusing 30 minutes on one or two characters and one storyline was too tedious with the original edit.

Tobias -“this is the role of a lifetime. I know at least 50 men that would tuck their left nut for it.”

GTK, I'm still watching the remix of season 4, which I like better than the original edit. All the characters are better in small doses, so focusing 30 minutes on one or two characters and one storyline was too tedious with the original edit.
Agreed. The original format for season 4 killed its replay value for me. It felt like a chore to get through it at times. I enjoyed the remix quite a bit more

Agreed. The original format for season 4 killed its replay value for me. It felt like a chore to get through it at times. I enjoyed the remix quite a bit more

Perfect example, the joke where George Michael doesn't respond to a question that somebody asks and Ron Howard narrates his inner monologue....they do that joke 5 times spread out over the course of the season in the remix and it's funny each time. In the original mix, all 5 were in 1 or 2 episodes (IIRC) and it stopped being funny.

I'm 3 episodes in of Season 5. So far....it's ok, but uneven.

Parts are pretty funny, even hilarious, but then parts like when George Michael is with Maeby drag to me.

What is up with Gob? I know he's always been crazy but they've dialed it up to 11 this season, like he's constantly on cocaine or something. It was funny but it's starting to get a bit annoying.

What is up with Gob? I know he's always been crazy but they've dialed it up to 11 this season, like he's constantly on cocaine or something. It was funny but it's starting to get a bit annoying.

I’m not sure what the long terms affects are for taking “forget me nows” everyday but I wonder if it’s taken it’s toll on Gob

Last edited:

VN Store

Back