Arkansas vs Mizzou

And you must have to be the most pathetic comprehender of the written language ever (FTR we've never met). What in my post suggests anything about coaching?

Mizzou is a slightly above .500 team all-time. We've WON almost as many bowls as they've been to in their history. I went to Columbia last year, it was a boring environment compared to anywhere else in the SEC. My wife even commented on the lack of energy and she barely knows what's going on. They went to the SEC championship last year and embarrassed their fanbase in the number of fans they brought. They just don't seem to care about football the way the rest of the conference does.

So tell me again, what does any of that have to do with me being in the Hall of Fame?

It's called sarcasm boy wonder. You are critical of just about every coach in the game. I would venture to guess that you have never coached a game in your life yet you seem to have all the "answers".

Reactions: 1 person
And you must have to be the most pathetic comprehender of the written language ever (FTR we've never met). What in my post suggests anything about coaching?

Mizzou is a slightly above .500 team all-time. We've WON almost as many bowls as they've been to in their history. I went to Columbia last year, it was a boring environment compared to anywhere else in the SEC. My wife even commented on the lack of energy and she barely knows what's going on. They went to the SEC championship last year and embarrassed their fanbase in the number of fans they brought. They just don't seem to care about football the way the rest of the conference does.

So tell me again, what does any of that have to do with me being in the Hall of Fame?

What was Arkansas's attendance in some of their early SEC championship game appearances?

They're about the only ones with a comparable travel distance to that city, aren't they?

They are 3-0 against us. Environments don't win championships like they used to. Pinkel is a very good X's and Os coach.

And you're a poor comprehender too. I'm not suggesting environments win games. My point is an apathetic fanbase being rewarded and a program that is historically mediocre coming in and winning is embarrasing. If you look at my posts from last week, I was/am a Pinkel supporter.

The rest of the East needs to gets its ass in gear.

Reactions: 3 people
LMFnAO at those that think Arkansas is better than us.

Oh really ?

If their QB had not been hurt they beat Mizz by 10.

It was obvious to everyone that his injury was causing him to be wildly off on his throws. They became one dimensional and with that had no chance to pull it out in the end.

Ark has improved drastically. Us ? Jury still out.

They played A&M and Arkansas. Substitute Alabama and Ole Miss and I would bet their record is 8-4, which is what they look like when I watch them play. We will find out if I am right next weekend.

It's called sarcasm boy wonder. You are critical of just about every coach in the game. I would venture to guess that you have never coached a game in your life yet you seem to have all the "answers".

Again, what does my post have to do with coaching? I spent last weekend talking Pinkel up about his ability to develop players without talking Butch down. Are you really as stupid as your typing suggests? I'd love for you to find these posts where I criticize every coach as you say, since you seem to follow my posts it shouldn't be too hard for you to find them.

BTW, I can't get a good stand of grass and my landscape ideas the past year haven't panned out. Can you come help me?

Reactions: 2 people
Oh really ?

It was obvious to everyone that his injury was causing him to be wildly off on his throws. They became one dimensional and with that had no chance to pull it out in the end.

Really?

What in any of his posts had anything to do with coaching. You're not making any sense. It was a comment on how poorly Missouri traveled for the SECCG, which is a true statement.

You guys sometimes amaze me. You play who is on your schedule. The sec is actually pretty difficult either way. Do any of you realize that only one team may not go to a bowl game from this conference ? Yeah that is correct everyone in the west is eligible. Ky has to win as does UT. Vandy is the only team who can not go to a bowl game. This conference is extremely difficult no matter who you play

Oh really ?

Have...you seen their QB play this year?

Bit of a misrepresentation, though, at the same time. It was a 3 point game in the 4th quarter and Auburn did score their last TD with less than 5 min left to play.

Oh, I wasn't aware the score at one point of the 4th had a bearing on the final outcome. With 5 min left Mizzou had a chance to stop them and AU crammed it down their throat again. They wore them down and won going away.

What in any of his posts had anything to do with coaching. You're not making any sense. It was a comment on how poorly Missouri traveled for the SECCG, which is a true statement.

Thanks for coming to his rescue Ace and Gary, that goofball criticizes just about every coach in the game. Are you offended that I own a landscaping company? You seem to be. My comment had nothing to do with how Missouri travels lol. Just read a sampling of his posts and you will clearly see what his point of view generally is of other teams.

Thanks for coming to his rescue Ace and Gary, that goofball criticizes just about every coach in the game. Are you offended that I own a landscaping company? You seem to be. My comment had nothing to do with how Missouri travels lol. Just read a sampling of his posts and you will clearly see what his point of view generally is of other teams.

Find them. All you'll see is me singing Pinkel's praise, Kiffin's playcalling, the drastic improvements made by Freeze etc. You're clearly mistaking or completely fabricating my posts.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2 people
Oh really ?

Jury is out on their coach for leaving a hurt QB in the game. His little brother played good enough last week.

I can only assume you're trolling now.

Find them. All you'll see is me singing Pinkel's praise, Kiffin's playcalling etc. You're clearly mistaking or completely fabricating my posts.

My goal in life is fabricating your posts, I go to bed at night wondering what words of wisdom you will type next and just hoping that I can turn them against you

VN Store

Back