Ark: Survival Evolved Xbox

Dunno if you are stating that you didn't know the XBOX version had PvE servers or if you think that PvE servers for the XBOX version are not fun to you. I personally play on the PvE server NA 297 for the XBOX One and have a ton of fun with my friend. They have 300+ servers right now and about to add another 100+ with this weeks update.

Still not enough servers with how many people play the game, but they are getting there. Need to keep rolling out more servers as fast as possible.

Dunno if you are stating that you didn't know the XBOX version had PvE servers or if you think that PvE servers for the XBOX version are not fun to you. I personally play on the PvE server NA 297 for the XBOX One and have a ton of fun with my friend. They have 300+ servers right now and about to add another 100+ with this weeks update.

Still not enough servers with how many people play the game, but they are getting there. Need to keep rolling out more servers as fast as possible.
I play PVE server 76. I'd conaider switching servers if my character could come too

Ive been playing single player which is fun because you can adjust everything to make yourself awesome.

I still die.

VN Store

Back