Arizona Transfer Craig Victor

No surprise. The pull of playing with two 5* freshmen and possible Mickey and Martin is appealing. When i read he was transferring, I automatically assumed LSU was the favorite without even knowing.

No surprise. The pull of playing with two 5* freshmen and possible Mickey and Martin is appealing. When i read he was transferring, I automatically assumed LSU was the favorite without even knowing.

Is there another school that routinely lands top talent in both football and basketball and repeatedly does so little with it?

I know they get BB talent and haven't done much. I wasn't aware they did well getting top flight guys in football too.
UCLA's last 3 football recruiting classes ranked according to Rivals.
2012: 19
2013: 7
2014: 19
2015: 15

I was mainly talking about basketball but they're football team hasn't been able to go beyond the top 20 mark, just from what I've noticed at least.

UCLA's last 3 football recruiting classes ranked according to Rivals.
2012: 19
2013: 7
2014: 19
2015: 15

I was mainly talking about basketball but they're football team hasn't been able to go beyond the top 20 mark, just from what I've noticed at least.

Yeah that's pretty good talent for them in football too. I didn't realize they recruited that well.

Yeah that's pretty good talent for them in football too. I didn't realize they recruited that well.

L.A. tends to have solid female talent year-in/year-out. This and the weather tends to draw young recruits.

VN Store

Back