Arian Foster Scandal

seems like an unfortunate and sad situation

except for TMZ

oh, and btw ... namaste

Last edited:
Soon she will have her a reality tv show. If its yours Foster, man up. I can't imagine having to deal with my wife, wow. Nothing good is going to come from this but if you do the crime be prepared to do the time.

Reactions: 6 people
If true, I can't have much if any sympathy for AF. He had to know after seeing so many politicians and sports figures trapped by fame whores he'd meet one. Further dipping his wick in an oil lamp outside his marriage shows a disregard for himself and his family. You don't know who has HIV. It like playing Russian roulette. So you are creating the chance you could bring it home and infect your wife. Which means the kids grow up without a momma (and papa). So I refuse to believe he loves his kids and wife if this is true.

The woman in my view is lying. She had to know who AF is, especially being from Houston, Texas. Some fame whores just want to hobnob with the rich and famous. get money and gifts, then move on. Some want long term financial security so use their joy toy as a child support weapon. No matter, the man who is so dumb, knowing what everybody knows. Especially the famous whose money and names attract these women like dead meat does flies. Such a dumb jerk deserves being fleeced. I hope this is a false report but if not, he deserves what's coming to him. Darn shame those kids will suffer too.

If true, I can't have much if any sympathy for AF. He had to know after seeing so many politicians and sports figures trapped by fame whores he'd meet one. Further dipping his wick in an oil lamp outside his marriage shows a disregard for himself and his family. You don't know who has HIV. It like playing Russian roulette. So you are creating the chance you could bring it home and infect your wife. Which means the kids grow up without a momma (and papa). So I refuse to believe he loves his kids and wife if this is true.

The woman in my view is lying. She had to know who AF is, especially being from Houston, Texas. Some fame whores just want to hobnob with the rich and famous. get money and gifts, then move on. Some want long term financial security so use their joy toy as a child support weapon. No matter, the man who is so dumb, knowing what everybody knows. Especially the famous whose money and names attract these women like dead meat does flies. Such a dumb jerk deserves being fleeced. I hope this is a false report but if not, he deserves what's coming to him. Darn shame those kids will suffer too.

I was about to say the same thing but a married man has no business taking pictures kissing a woman not his wife ( even if it's on the cheek). When you do that you lose the benefit of the doubt in my mind. Even if you are a VFL.

Reactions: 3 people
Apparently Foster has fired back in court statements saying she is trying to get a reality show out of it called the "blondashions." Not a joke

Apparently Foster has fired back in court statements saying she is trying to get a reality show out of it called the "blondashions." Not a joke

That doesn't release him of responsibility if it's his son. Not sure how that's a legal argument. Judging by the pics he's probably in trouble.

I'll wait until I see that DNA test to comment against Arian Foster. Love this guy, but hope if this is true he mans up and cares for the kid. If this isn't true, this girl deserves all the negative stuff she'll get... IF its not true.

Wow! Where do you start? There are so many issues in this soap opera.

The child does not deserve to be aborted, just because he was conceived due to an adulterus affair.

Sin takes you further than you want to go and keeps you there longer than you want to stay.

This affair will probably destroy A. F. (1) Divorce. Splitting of his assets. His children by his wife will not have their father at home on a daily basis due to the divorce. (2) Mistress will get tons of money from child support, setting up of future college fund, medical insurance,etc. (3) Foster's will likely never accept this child, so this child will grow up without his father in his life. (4) After football, I don't see A.F. having any endorsements to enhance his income.

At age 27, and him being injury prone, I see him with 3 maybe 4 more years in the NFL and then he hits the unemployment line. Large portion of his assests and income will be divided between his wife and his mistress.

I thought I had a bad Monday, yesterday! Wow! It just goes to show that when your day is bad, there is always someone else whose day is worse than yours...

That doesn't release him of responsibility if it's his son. Not sure how that's a legal argument. Judging by the pics he's probably in trouble.

Agree - I think it's an attempt to keep her quiet and keep this out of media attention. Apparently calls her a "fame whore" in the documents too.

Wow! Where do you start? There are so many issues in this soap opera.

The child does not deserve to be aborted, just because he was conceived due to an adulterus affair.

Sin takes you further than you want to go and keeps you there longer than you want to stay.

This affair will probably destroy A. F. (1) Divorce. Splitting of his assets. His children by his wife will not have their father at home on a daily basis due to the divorce. (2) Mistress will get tons of money from child support, setting up of future college fund, medical insurance,etc. (3) Foster's will likely never accept this child, so this child will grow up without his father in his life. (4) After football, I don't see A.F. having any endorsements to enhance his income.

At age 27, and him being injury prone, I see him with 3 maybe 4 more years in the NFL and then he hits the unemployment line. Large portion of his assests and income will be divided between his wife and his mistress.

I thought I had a bad Monday, yesterday! Wow! It just goes to show that when your day is bad, there is always someone else whose day is worse than yours...

Why wuld you think this . No matter the situation , I don't think Arian will turn his back on this child , as it will be his flesh and blood . I would bet his momma would see to that .

I'll wait until I see that DNA test to comment against Arian Foster. Love this guy, but hope if this is true he mans up and cares for the kid. If this isn't true, this girl deserves all the negative stuff she'll get... IF its not true.

Even if it is true this girl is no innocent victim. Both are dumb.

Reactions: 2 people
Why wuld you think this . No matter the situation , I don't think Arian will turn his back on this child , as it will be his flesh and blood . I would bet his momma would see to that .

Yeah, because asking the mother to abort the child shows a great deal of respect for it.

Reactions: 4 people

VN Store

Back