Arian Foster on MTV

Here is a good question, how many people on here can say that they can remember when MTV first launched? Showing my age, but I can remember being 19, living in Kingston, Jamaica, watching when they first came on the air. Can anyone of you older ones remember where you were?

Still at UT for first degree.

It's not a subsidy. It's a payment. Why would cable companies pay for channels that aren't good enough to exist?

So given that cable could be ordered alacarte, you believe that MTV would still exist?

I think we found one person that still watches.

Here is a good question, how many people on here can say that they can remember when MTV first launched? Showing my age, but I can remember being 19, living in Kingston, Jamaica, watching when they first came on the air. Can anyone of you older ones remember where you were?

I can remember when we first got cable in the early 80s and I would watch MTV for hours on end. It replaced the radio in my house. I was introduced to alot of new bands on there. MTV went down when they got away from what made them in the first place. Too bad other networks didn't learn that lesson. I'm looking at you History Channel!

I can remember when we first got cable in the early 80s and I would watch MTV for hours on end. It replaced the radio in my house. I was introduced to alot of new bands on there. MTV went down when they got away from what made them in the first place. Too bad other networks didn't learn that lesson. I'm looking at you History Channel!

Not a Pawn Stars fan?

Reactions: 1 person

VN Store

Back