Are you an organ donor?

Are you an organ donor?

• Total voters
I know if you're comatose and they don't feel you have a realistic shot at recovery, they would want to pull the plug faster and may pressure the family. If you have a realistic shot at recovery, though, it wouldn't make sense to trade one life for another.

they still have to go through my family. If any doctor suggested pulling the plug to my wife or mother before they were ready there would definitely be organs available but they wouldn't be mine

I'm not registered but honestly if any of my organs are any good then I'm not living life right. When they cut me open I want them to say "damn this dude partied".

I know if you're comatose and they don't feel you have a realistic shot at recovery, they would want to pull the plug faster and may pressure the family. If you have a realistic shot at recovery, though, it wouldn't make sense to trade one life for another.

Well I guess when I think of it, I'm thinking they are bringing you into the hospital. Hold up crew, let's check and see if this guy is a donor. Okay he is, let's not try to revive him!

Well I guess when I think of it, I'm thinking they are bringing you into the hospital. Hold up crew, let's check and see if this guy is a donor. Okay he is, let's not try to revive him!

so you think they'd break the law to harvest your organs? :ermm:

they can have anything they want. but when they find my liver they'll say 'what's this?'

I am too. I'm also in the registry for bone marrow donation. My mom was four when her mother died of leukemia. I would LOVE to be the match for someone. Maybe one day.

They won't try very hard to keep you alive when they see all your pretty organs and notice you're a donor!

Interesting. Most people I know who choose not to be a donor do so because they believe they are supposed to go to heaven "whole." You're the first I've seen use this particular argument.

Interesting. Most people I know who choose not to be a donor do so because they believe they are supposed to go to heaven "whole." You're the first I've seen use this particular argument.

I'm actually a donor. Don't believe in heaven anyway.

Take what ya want then burn me to ashes... I told my wife if I go first keep my ashes on the mantle so she will think twice before remarrying lol

VN Store

Back