Are these reports out of Miami Shannon's way of angling for the job

vols-1

After seeing multiple "sources close to Shannon" say he is in talks to be TN's next DC. This has to be his agents attempt to let the public know that Shannon is interested in the job after all. Esecially since there no denial from the Shannon camp.

After seeing multiple "sources close to Shannon" say he is in talks to be TN's next DC. This has to be his agents attempt to let the public know that Shannon is interested in the job after all. Esecially since there no denial from the Shannon camp.

I would like to see these sources before I comment...

Just bs that his agent is floating out there hoping some dumb mountain hillbilly school grabs the bait

I think the Shannon ship has sailed on at this point. May have really never been headed this way honestly. Internet rumor that grew legs.

It is simply.......

garbage.jpg

Reactions: 2 people
First I'm :) , then I'm :eek:hmy: , then I feel :confused:, but then I hear we are getting a guy and I'm :mad:, then I read things that make me think that people are :p with my emotions

Reactions: 6 people
Where can I see this info you speak of.

I read that a couple media members in Miami have wrote that sources close to Shannon have confirmed this or that about the TN job. Obviously his agent is putting out these reports for some reason?

UT will not be signing Randy Shannon as DC.

Glad you know this for sure..Truth is NOTHING is for sure.:rolleyes:

Seriously, Shannon probably isn't going to be our next DC, but the way things have gone, nothing would surprise me at this point...Rumors,rumors, and more rumors....:)

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 person

VN Store

Back