Are people going crazy because they think Oklahoma is a 8-5 football team?

You say all that about evaluating talent, but this year playing Colton Jumper...and then sticking with him for some number of games may have literally lost us two football games

And then I believe chance Hall and Jack Jones were upgrades on the offensive line, but it took injury to see them.

Last year the Worley injury saved our season.

So I'm not so sure.

Its called making mistakes. Every coach makes them. Many times those mistakes are inexcusable, as Butchs were, but it is what it is. No coach makes the right decision every time. Not Saban. Not Meyer. Nobody.

This isnt meant to be excuses for Butch's blunders. Just facts. But lets not pretend that the losses were solely Butch's fault. They were not. Players have to be held accountable as well. Thats why its called a team and not just coaches and players.

Reactions: 1 person
I called it in September.

Lotta folks made fool's outta themselves freaking out about losing to a playoff team in double ot.

The fact that you look at this as a moral victory instead of Butch letting the biggest win we've had here in a long time get away says everything about you. We were up 17-0. Took our foot off the gas and quit. Coaches watching the clock, playing conservative, and got us beat. I don't care if they had Tom Brady and were the best team in any level of football, the coaching staff botched that game. And then botched another two weeks later.

Reactions: 2 people
The fact that you look at this as a moral victory instead of Butch letting the biggest win we've had here in a long time get away says everything about you. We were up 17-0. Took our foot off the gas and quit. Coaches watching the clock, playing conservative, and got us beat. I don't care if they had Tom Brady and were the best team in any level of football, the coaching staff botched that game. And then botched another two weeks later.

Well, if you would have made that interception or gotten that extra yard, we would have won.

Shame on you!

VN Store

Back