Are any of these recruits a possibility?

SolidRockGolf

Is there any possibility? Do we have interest? Maybe not because of grades, other schools, recent trouble... etc but its always good to ask. Just thought that since they all lived "fairly" close to us that maybe one or two was worth taking and would help fill a gap.

Bradley Bozeman OL - 5.8 **** Alabama recruit but doesn't show as signed with Bama.
Ander Bodkin OL - 5.6 *** Shows interest in UT but doesn't have an offer. Are we still interested?
Aleon Calhoun OL - 5.6 ***
Trevon Young OL 5.6 ***
Shamar Johnson OL 5.6 ***

Toby Johnson DT 5.8 ****
Lovell Peterson DT 5.7 ***
Bobby Leath DT 5.6 *** - Has an offer from us
David Washington DT 5.5 ***

James Hearns ILB 5.8 **** - Has an offer from us
Edward Williams ILB 5.7 ***
Stacy Thomas OLB 5.7 ****
Dillan Lawson OLB 5.5 ***
Reggie McGee OLB 5.5 ***

Drew Harris RB 5.8 ****
Marquez Grayson RB 5.7 *** - has an offer from us
Lorenzo Woodley RB 5.7 ***

Reactions: 1 person
Some may have already signed but wasn't updated correctly with Rivals. I am just going off their unsigned list.

Some may have already signed but wasn't updated correctly with Rivals. I am just going off their unsigned list.

If you really want to know check the schools site. It's probably too late in the day for coaches to still be sitting on releasing NLI names.

If you really want to know check the schools site. It's probably too late in the day for coaches to still be sitting on releasing NLI names.

Not sure what this means. I'm not talking about signing today or looking for an NLI now... but if anyone knows that we have a shot or heard that someone could be visiting.... etc

Maybe the staff just found interest because they were asked to greyshirt, look elsewhere.

Fortenberry did tweet that CBJ was still recruiting for the 2013 class.

@Volquest_Paul: Doesn't sound like Butch is giving up on the class of 2013. He's mentioned it twice.

@Volquest_Paul: Oops, make it three references to continuing to recruit.

Not sure what this means. I'm not talking about signing today or looking for an NLI now... but if anyone knows that we have a shot or heard that someone could be visiting.... etc

Maybe the staff just found interest because they were asked to greyshirt, look elsewhere.

I was answering your second post. Most of the services are behind I believe, but the school usually has an up to date list unless they're not releasing the name for some reason. I don't know anything about interest from anyone though.

Fortenberry did tweet that CBJ was still recruiting for the 2013 class.

@Volquest_Paul: Doesn't sound like Butch is giving up on the class of 2013. He's mentioned it twice.

@Volquest_Paul: Oops, make it three references to continuing to recruit.

I didn't figure he would give up. There's some good options out there and with our selling points at positions of need we should get good attention.

You take that with the fact that most very attractive colleges are done, what UT has to offer, and hopefully we can pull their attention.

I didn't figure he would give up. There's some good options out there and with our selling points at positions of need we should get good attention.

You take that with the fact that most very attractive colleges are done, what UT has to offer, and hopefully we can pull their attention.

CBJ never seems to stop going. I love his energy.

Reactions: 1 person

VN Store

Back