Archer on FX

Since the thread missed a few weeks of episodes:

world war I woodhouse was great. especially that blind with rage part

"Hush Hush. What What"

Also, this season I have to say Krieger and Ray Gillette have really started to become perhaps my 2 favorite characters in the show (Ray, really, recently has been great)

and liked the nod that she knows seamus isn't actually archer's kid

this show has so many one liners, you almost can just listen to it and be all good.

I love how the end went from depressing with the Russian girl dying to hilarious with Krieger crying over his van.

do you guys watch Archer? that show has become my favorite show. it is too funny.

they have 1st season on netfix instant. i watched all this week to get caught us. it's pretty funny

a buddy and i watched season one on netflix then i recorded season 2. the dialoge is unmatched.

when he said the Alabama of europe line, i almost fell off my couch laughing. i'll watch those over and over.

I can't remember the scene but they were talking about immigration or something and archer calls the guys he's talking to Hannity. it caught me off guard and i busted out laughing.

Season 3 (regular episodes) started last night, with an episode guest starring Burt Reynolds

the world's slowest elevator.
tumblr_ly3bwta98f1qa3f2po1_500.jpg

VN Store

Back